Page 1 of 8
a few users here have long maintained the hypothesis that you must have something seriously wrong with you in order to post in the pit. (willT08, 2014)

i think it's pretty obvious in my case. so what's your issue? spare no detail, we're all friends.
the pepole in the gaming and baseball thread are p cool

as to whats wrong with me? nothing aside from the fact that the woman i want to be with has been married for like 15 years
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Nov 3, 2014,
I like cartoons about candy colored horses, so right off the bat it's pretty clear I'm fucked in the head.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It's an escape from the shitty civilised world.

your saying i'm uncivilized?

(tears off shirt) come at me bro
i keep hoping to get something out of being here to make up for the eight years i've already spent, but the likelihood of any sort of positive big enough to compensate the deficit this site has caused in my life decreases as time goes on.

also i have no friends.
Quote by necrosis1193
I like cartoons about candy colored horses, so right off the bat it's pretty clear I'm fucked in the head.

At least you are aware of this. That is the first step.
I go here to talk to people because I don't talk to people regularly outside the internet because I have no friends because I'm weird.
Quote by Amuro Jay
i keep hoping to get something out of being here to make up for the eight years i've already spent, but the likelihood of any sort of positive big enough to compensate the deficit this site has caused in my life decreases as time goes on.

I know. I keep expecting some kind of light to come down from the heavens whenever I come here and nothing ever happens.

Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 3, 2014,
Quote by Amuro Jay

also i have no friends.

weren't you tryna go to med school or w/e
Guys I won't accept "i have no friends" as a decent answer

The underlying issues that have lead to that are what i'm interested in. I think I've posted openly about my home life enough times that it sounds whiny to do it any more so just tell us all what your deal is
I'm starting a cult and this is just me doing some networking.

On that note, who wants to join my cult?
No friends, mentally unstable, panic disorder that doesn't allow me to leave the house, to Name a few.

It's a long ass list.
Quote by DonGlover
I'm starting a cult and this is just me doing some networking.

On that note, who wants to join my cult?

I'm in bro.

I just want Something to accept me ;_;
Last edited by chookiecookie at Nov 3, 2014,
I didnt have any friends when I started posting and then i made friends but some shit happened that I couldnt tell my friends and in hindsight posting on here didnt help either cuz most people are dum and now im sorta just here I guess
do you all want an example or are you sick of hearing about me?

edit: wait better posts are arriving
Lost my shoe the other day, thats ok because I have gloves.

Ate a goldfish, smoked a bowl.

Look at me now, i'm getting paper.

The radio told me to buy used cars, so I did.

Gotta quarter?

Fight me, or make peace with him.

lol
Well I guess I'll be serious this one time, only because I feel a small need to vent right now and I'm sort of bored. If you knew me at all in person you can tell right away I don't talk much. I can't carry conversations at all because there's really nothing I can talk about with anyone that's interesting to both me and that person.

I do have some anxiety just talking to people but that stems from me having this stupid sense of worth. Basically if there's someone kinda geeky or whatever I can talk to them easily, but if there's someone "cool" or someone who knows their shit I have a little difficulty coming up with things to say. It's really shitty and I don't like it but I just do it.

I haven't really had any friends since 8th grade. Especially got worse in high school. I mean I had people to talk to but I never hung out with them or really had good conversations with them. 80% of the time it was just 'hi' or 'did you do blah blah blah's homework' and lame stuff like that. I think people who did try to talk to me just felt sorry but in reality I think they didn't want any part of me because I'm such a boring person.

Yeah it sounds depressing and all but I don't let it get to me. I don't feel suicidal or anything stupid like depression, because otherwise I'll feel like such a weak and helpless individual and the thought of having any of those qualities disgusts me. So I just deal with it and spend most of my day by my lonesome.
Quote by willT08
Fine. How about "I make no effort to make friends because v this"

Quote by Cardbored
Basically if there's someone kinda geeky or whatever I can talk to them easily, but if there's someone "cool" or someone who knows their shit I have a little difficulty coming up with things to say. It's really shitty and I don't like it but I just do it.
I do this to literally every person I meet. Cool, geeky or whatever.

Although if they're super friendly to me right off the bat I'll be a little more open to communication. But communication in general is not my strong suit.

Pretty much the exact opposite of how I act here online.

Quote by Cardbored
I haven't really had any friends since 8th grade. Especially got worse in high school. I mean I had people to talk to but I never hung out with them or really had good conversations with them. 80% of the time it was just 'hi' or 'did you do blah blah blah's homework' and lame stuff like that. I think people who did try to talk to me just felt sorry but in reality I think they didn't want any part of me because I'm such a boring person.

Yeah it sounds depressing and all but I don't let it get to me.
And this is something I can relate to entirely. Maybe except instead of going downhill in high school it seemed to stay the same. If anything, it went up some when I had a group of friends and tried to start a band, but we all went our separate ways.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 3, 2014,
Quote by willT08

The underlying issues that have lead to that are what i'm interested in. I think I've posted openly about my home life enough times that it sounds whiny to do it any more so just tell us all what your deal is

i think things from a young age have had a profound effect that have always made me feel different and disconnected from everyone including my family. like, i still honestly remember overhearing a girl jokingly calling me ugly in 2nd grade when i thought i was pretty dang cool (i actually was a pretty cute kid physically) and i still remember the reactions when i told my first real friends in like 4th grade they couldn't come to my house because we just never did that here and even i didn't understand it and there really are millions of stuff like this has stayed in my mind in some sense forever and probably will forever in repressed insecurities. in middle school i tried (succeeded in some ways, failed in most) to fit in and ended up just being an annoying asshole with friends that i felt were pretty great actually. but in high school i realized how much i hated that and wanted to get away from it and i felt more at home being a decent person but sort of a recluse most of the time. so my wanting to be a good person was my excuse for not really doing much because most things people were doing were in my eyes not cool.

so this was when i sat at home all day and delved myself in arts of all types as opposed to just video games and rage against the machine, stuff that really knew i how felt about stuff. i think that's what i always needed, just artistic and emotional expression to make up for all the lacking of expression elsewhere. i never had anyone to talk to stuff about ever so now i have serious trouble doing that without text where i don't have to be nervous or worry about judgement. and ever since a little bit into high school (but again, senior year was cool) i've been growing apart from everyone, both family and friends and more just watching stuff from a distance and trying to judge things more objectively and separated from things i'm no longer a part of. so yeah i mean ending up here was sorta obvious, playing guitar i found it and probably started subconsciously because i needed extra socialization and venting space where people like art and ethics and religion and have similar backgrounds (with all this stuff that is, maybe this is all why i'm the average pit user) and also have no genuinely close friends and stuff. yeah me being here was destiny. now i'm pretty chill and cool generally and have learned lots and changed since all this cringey stuff but this is my background and it's still true obv

hey don't judge my writing this is all stream of consciousness and this is the only way i can actually talk ok

also i should have included more woe is me sorry
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Nov 3, 2014,
i have an abysmal relationship with my father that consistently makes me question what my ethics as a man actually are.
Quote by Dirge Humani
i have an abysmal relationship with my father that consistently makes me question what my ethics as a man actually are.

now we're talking

except by abysmal i mean haven't seen or had contact with in 10 years