Poll: the dopest science is...
Poll Options
View poll results: the dopest science is...
chemistry
18 14%
physics
40 31%
psycholgy
16 12%
medicine
6 5%
archaeology
4 3%
sociology
5 4%
computer science dork alert
6 5%
religion
2 2%
math is not a science so don't pick this
8 6%
something else
25 19%
Voters: 130.
Page 1 of 5
excuse me for making another thread but this one is totally unrelated to the last one i swear

what's the coolest science, in your opinion? physics, chemistry, sociology, etc ?
poll incoming
Physics, psychology, chemistry, biology, sociology.

I study psychology and I'm a biology minor, but I have to admit physics is cooler. Psychology can be difficult (and at times, impossible) to prove. Strangely enough, I dropped out of physics because my high school teacher was such an awkward bore.
PHYSICS is badass shit mutha fvcker!

So is chemistry (if you're walter white or some shit)

psychology is a social science, so is religion and other bull shit

math is science... is guess... but it's no fun.

WHERE IS ASTRONOMY AND PALEONTOLOGY, YOU TWAAT!

Last edited by k.lainad at Nov 3, 2014,
woops forgot to put biology. that would have been important. needs more than ten options really.
I accidentally picked psychology in the poll, it should be one fewer vote for psychology and one more for physics.
nueropsychopharmacology is pretty interesting, found out some cool stuff that goes against what I learned in health class. Still anti-drug, but represented the facts honestly.

Edit: Carl Harts book was really good.
what would doing morally reprehensible genetic experiments in order to do some Dr. Moreau or X-Men super power type of shit on live human subjects fall under

because that would be the one I'd choose
neuropsychology obviously
the more we understand the human brain the further we can proceed toward self directed evolution

alternatively, genetic engineering
Quote by GuitarGod_92
neuropsychology obviously
the more we understand the human brain the further we can proceed toward self directed evolution
As a serious answer, this. By far.
The human brain has always intrigued me.
Quote by ehbacon
nueropsychopharmacology is pretty interesting, found out some cool stuff that goes against what I learned in health class. Still anti-drug, but represented the facts honestly.

Wait till you take a college class in it. It will go even further than that and basically present everything completely neutral.
chemistry

7 months away from a degree in chemical engineering
Last edited by AeroRocker at Nov 3, 2014,
Quote by RylanThePotato
what would doing morally reprehensible genetic experiments in order to do some Dr. Moreau or X-Men super power type of shit on live human subjects fall under

because that would be the one I'd choose

this is a serious question
Quote by stratdud39
where the **** is neuroscience?

You could just vote psychology. It's a field of biology and a field of psychology and since biology is missing for some reason that leaves you with psych.
Page 1 of 5