Page 1 of 2
If so, why are you wasting precious time, to vote for the Criminals?

Boycott the Vote, I say.
I voted to get some Thai food for lunch, but the other guys at work reminded me that we never go out for lunch together, so I just had a sandwich and an apple instead.
What a great plan! If no one votes then all the bad politicians will decide to step down and everything will magically fix itself.

**** that. I'm voting and trying to get other people to. If someone's policies have ****ed you over then try voting them out.
I am going to take great pleasure in voting against John Boner today. He's dtill gonna get re-elected, but It's the principle ya know?
Sent in my absentee ballot last Thursday. The Florida governors' race is a joke, voted against Rick Scott but I don't really like Charlie Crist either.

Should be interesting to see if medical marijuana passes in Florida, seems like a lot of the elderly population want it for themselves so there's a chance.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
It'd be downright unethical for someone as uninformed as myself to put forth a vote.

You have the internet. I saw a quiz where you give your stance on certain issues and it tells you ever candidate on your ballot that matches your stances.

And yea, it's not necessarily about the end result. I really dislike the current governor so even if she's reelected, it will be nice if it's by a small margin. Threaten the choke hold the crazy Republicans have had on Oklahoma. Like, not even the cool Republicans who balance budgets and shit. We get people who literally pray for rain during a drought as a state official.

Here you go, swine.
http://www.isidewith.com/
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Nov 4, 2014,
Quote by BladeSlinger
You have the internet. I saw a quiz where you give your stance on certain issues and it tells you ever candidate on your ballot that matches your stances.

And yea, it's not necessarily about the end result. I really dislike the current governor so even if she's reelected, it will be nice if it's by a small margin. Threaten the choke hold the crazy Republicans have had on Oklahoma. Like, not even the cool Republicans who balance budgets and shit. We get people who literally pray for rain during a drought as a state official.

Here you go, swine.

...Because I have the Internet, that totally means I'm going to click and believe every link I see relating to politics....yeah okay.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
...Because I have the Internet, that totally means I'm going to click and believe every link I see relating to politics....yeah okay.

It's called cross-referencing and critical thinking. You can literally watch the debates, where the actual politicians are speaking, and make a decision for yourself. I watched the Oklahoma one and learned that the guy I'm voting for isn't as cool as I would like, but he's way better than the current one.

Or you can not vote due to apathy or generally being an idiot.

"Oh, I'm won't vote because I'm not informed"

"Why don't you use the resources that are available to you"

"Why would I do THAT?"
Quote by BladeSlinger

Here you go, swine.

Lol this basically just said to me to essentially vote for any democrat on the ballot
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Lol this basically just said to me to essentially vote for any democrat on the ballot

In this case, it is. We actually have cool Independent candidates but Oklahoma really tries to keep them out of stuff. The average Oklahoman will vote Republican because it's them or Democrats and most Oklahomans are conservative. The thing is that the Republicans here are ****ing crazy. Most of the conservative people I know really dislike how the party is right now. Like wasting a ton of money to put the Ten Commandments at the capitol building when our education ranks like 48th in the country. Or constantly cutting healthcare and veteran benefits.

An Independent could possibly win if they let them in.
I didn't do whatever you have to do to get an absentee ballot, but it's not like New York's a swing state anyway.
The good news is the website told me that I side with republicans on immigration issues god damn mexicans quit hoppin cross the border tryina spit out yer damned mexican babies on US soil n leeching off the schools and healthcare I pay for with my goddamned hard earned money go back to flippin tortillas in the corrupt polluted drug trafficking hole you crawled out of smdh
I voted. Decided to jog the 1.5 miles to the polling place since the weather is unseasonably nice today.

I was happy to see a member of the Green Party on the ballot.
Quote by daytripper75
I voted. Decided to jog the 1.5 miles to the polling place since the weather is unseasonably nice today.

Nice. I really wish we'd get a serious third party in US politics.
I dunno if I will or not. I got this absentee ballot but I was too lazy to mail it and I'm not sure if I want to walk down the street to turn it in. One vote doesn't count, and statistically I'm more likely to get injured or die by taking this extra trip, so right now it looks like I won't. #patriot #votingsucks
Quote by Metalmann67
Boycott the Vote, I say.
AAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAAH XXDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOLLOLOLLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHHAHAHaHAHHAHA GOOD ONE TS OMFG HAHAHH YOU ARE JUST SOO FUNNY XDXDXD
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 4, 2014,
I always feel really uninformed when I vote. I was so focused on the candidates that I forgot to look in to the other shit.
i've never voted before why tf were there tons of people to vote for where they were the only in their category is that common
^I think that's common. I didn't vote for the stuff with only one option. Might have been a stupid thing to do because I don't know if that would be considered a partial ballot or spoiled ballot.

I voted.

Where I live it's all old, rich, white Republicans so I don't doubt who most of them voted for. My polling area was in a semi-gated 55+ community. I walked in and the lady said 'holy shit a young person' lol.

Quote by daytripper75

I am a registered green too but we weren't allowed on the ballot this year. :/
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Nov 4, 2014,
i wanted to vote green but felt it pointless. is it pointless slipknot? i mean i guess it could eventually lead to it getting taken seriously if more people have that attitude

also repubs are winning here =/
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i wanted to vote green but felt it pointless. is it pointless slipknot? i mean i guess it could eventually lead to it getting taken seriously if more people have that attitude

also repubs are winning here =/

Greens have made gains on a local level. As for the elections in general I don't really feel like I did anything worth it today (especially considering the district I'm in and the state I'm in. I don't even vote with the rest of my city **** gerrymandering lol) but I had three hours in between classes so **** it. Even if it's pointless at least it's on record that myself and a number of people aren't satisfied with the inevitable results.
No cuz voting from a different country is a bitch and takes like 5 hours and I actually need my passport for something important tomorrow and I cannot risk having them hold onto it for a few days like they did last time. If I'm allowed to transfer large sums of money with my phone using minor verification can't I just vote online or something
Page 1 of 2