I hold it like an "OK" sign, with the index and thumb forming an O, pressing down on the edge of the pick, not in the centre. Unfortunately I am not able to upload pictures,. Three fingers are resting beneath the first string as anchorage. No problems so far, but could it be problematic later?
Last edited by josonmj at Nov 4, 2014,
You may have problems for holding it on the edge, but it would take you a few days to fix it if you really come to have a problem with it.

My biggest concern would be using three fingers as an anchor. One is all you'll ever need, a too tight anchor is not a very good thing.
Quote by josonmj
Unfortunately I am not able to upload pictures

You should upload pictures
Quote by vayne92
You should upload pictures

I know, but I don't think I have the permission... Maybe I'll upload it to Drive and add a link.
Quote by mp8andrade
You may have problems for holding it on the edge, but it would take you a few days to fix it if you really come to have a problem with it.

My biggest concern would be using three fingers as an anchor. One is all you'll ever need, a too tight anchor is not a very good thing.

Yes I'll work on that right away.
That's the way I hold the pick. I find it more comfortable like that than the "traditional" way of holding the pick. As many say here, do what feels good to you.
Thanks all for their replies. I guess I'll continue like this with a single anchor. That's fine right?