appeared in an establishing shot for a BBC West Midlands report on the 40th anniversary of Coventry's ring road

also am burial
Quote by 'DC fan
I got the gold medal on a comment on a news article on here once

same

Quote by Baby Joel
i had mad sex with ur mum

same
Quote by willT08
appeared in an establishing shot for a BBC West Midlands report on the 40th anniversary of Coventry's ring road

!!!!!!!
I used to be in a band that got to tour all of the schools in our district (and did some other cool stuff). Haven't done much of anything since High School...
Was in the background of a news report at my uni, where they talked about the exciting future of engineering.

Photo was in the paper with a dune-buggy I built.

Wrote a thesis that was taken up and implemented my one of the world's largest aerospace engineering firms.
I once convinced a Christian homophobe to stop persecuting homosexuals. It's been my greatest achievement in life.
been on TV a bunch of times and an extra in 2 horror movies, neither of which I have seen. Also published a couple papers

I guess if I wrote.magazine articles under my real name id be famous but i dont cuz i dont want people to know me.
Last edited by guitarxo at Nov 4, 2014,
I was involved with this woman and then it ended and she wrote a song about me. That woman is now my girlfriend so it's kind of funny. Not that the song was harsh or anything.