Been a while since I bothered with magazines, but playing around with my iPad and I noticed I can get digital versions, so I figure I could waste some loose change on a few magazines. But being that I haven't read any since I first picked up guitar years ago, I don't know which ones are decent quality.

I'm after good interviews and some enjoyable articles about all things rock/metal. Anyone able to help out?
I didn't even think magazines were in print anymore other than those things geared towards making middle aged housewives gossip about aging celebrities at the supermarket.

Just go on youtube and find interviews and master classes dude it's 2014
Anything that's not the UG home page!
#fightingtheman

Don't worry 'the man', I'm using reverse psychology on this guy's ass. He'll be soaking up your delicious article juice in no time!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I didn't even think magazines were in print anymore other than those things geared towards making middle aged housewives gossip about aging celebrities at the supermarket.

Just go on youtube and find interviews and master classes dude it's 2014

You're probably right there, but I like reading magazines and newspapers. I'd say call me old fashioned, but I read it on a tablet so it's probably not that old fashioned at all.
Premier Guitar is my favorite guitar magazine, they put their stuff out in PDF and email it to you, pretty cool. As far as music reviews and band interviews, I haven't really ever found a magazine I resonate with.
Best Ever Was-guitar For The Practicing Musician,they Had Regular Sheet Music And Tabs.guitar One Was Good -folded Guitar World -best Get 2 Years For Like 25 Dollars
Revolvers pretty good

Loljk revolver sucks. I guess the only magazine I get is from musicians friend because I bought stuff from there before and now they send me it I guess
One time when I was applying for a warehouse position for Guitar Center they asked how I heard about them and one of the options included MEOW Magazines.

So MEOW Magazines.