Tell me if I should buy this or not.

Anyone have a bad experience with it?

Anyone still use it?

SIDE QUESTION::

How can I make a thing at the bottom of my replies. Like the signature thing you all have, where do I find that.
^ (I haven't tried the pedalboard )

you can edit your signature in your control panel. however, this past few days signatures have disappeared for everyone, so I dunno what's going on there. But that's how you edit it when they're working...
Poorly made, prone to failure and when the supply dies or the jacks start going bad you can't just replace the power supply, you have to toss your whole board (or lug the dead weight around). Get a board and a separate power supply, these 2 in 1 units are crap.
Quote by Roc8995
Poorly made, prone to failure and when the supply dies or the jacks start going bad you can't just replace the power supply, you have to toss your whole board (or lug the dead weight around). Get a board and a separate power supply, these 2 in 1 units are crap.

I thought they had a lifetime guarantee on the board though? I've heard their customer service is impeccable. Have you had one of these boards or just talking about general 2 in 1 units?
I know several people who have had that specific board and they have all had reliability issues. I don't care how good the customer service is if the product is crappy.
Quote by Roc8995
I know several people who have had that specific board and they have all had reliability issues. I don't care how good the customer service is if the product is crappy.

you would potentially pay postage both ways and be without for however long they would take, then you have nothing.