Here we post/chat about super chill tunes. Synthpop is that weird thing that you're like, "Oh man I don't know what this is but it's real chill." Started out in like the 80s or something, but saw a revival in the last decade that for some reason people call Indietronica sometimes.

Any questions pleas post in the form of inaudible, meaningless lyrics at the absolute top of your vocal range. I don't really know much about it other than tunes I like.

Last edited by jazz_rock_feel at Nov 5, 2014,
Mobile links don't embed.

Cool tune though. It's indie-ish and synthy and poppy enough that it fits. I don't really care. I couldn't even define Synthpop I've been meaning to check out some Owen Pallett actually so this is good (y)
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Mobile links don't embed.

Cool tune though. It's indie-ish and synthy and poppy enough that it fits. I don't really care. I couldn't even define Synthpop I've been meaning to check out some Owen Pallett actually so this is good (y)

Should defs check out In Conflict. I got it on vinyl the other day, really lovely songwriting throughout and a bunch of cool synths and gorgeous strings

gunna listen to the other vids in a min
Quote by captainsnazz
perhaps surprisingly i am actually huu ean
i very occasionally listen to playing the angel

everybody and their mom loves depeche mode.

you know who showed me depeche mode? my mom
now that i think of it, my mom was and still is super hip on synth pop

man my mom is cool
I really can't stand chvrches, maybe cos I can discern 'er Glaswegian accent in everything or cos they bore me, that song's ok tho
Quote by steve_muse
I really can't stand chvrches, maybe cos I can discern 'er Glaswegian accent in everything or cos they bore me, that song's ok tho

i was never really a fan either. i haven't really gotten into this revival, probably for lack of trying.

on the other hand i've been jamming Substance by New Order on my way to and from school hmu
If you're going to make "the" threads, use spoilers for your videos since there's bound to be a lot

(y)
Quote by eGraham
If you're going to make "the" threads, use spoilers for your videos since there's bound to be a lot

(y)

Don't be a rube Evan.
oh dang i've never heard of the term "indietronica" and thought it'd be lame but i love all the stuff in the op

well i haven't heard oh land but i guess i should shouldn't i
Quote by steve_muse

Aren't you from Glasgow Steve?
Yea but I can't stand it when their accents invade their singing, especially bands like Biffy, it's infuriating
I do see what you mean I've had to check a few times for clarification on Biffy lyrics.

Musers overtaking the EDM thread.

Unsustainable is sort-of-kind of-almost EDM, right? :/
Charli XCX's first proper album is really good synthpop

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car