Page 1 of 3
There haven't been any food threads in a while what a disgrace. What is your preferred bread spread? No poll because I don't wanna deal with whiners if I left out your favourite one.

I like kaya and vegemite I can't decide which one is better. I used to be all about nutella had it every day for like 10 years but I can't handle that level of sweetness now which is also why speculoos is out.
Quote by guitarxo
Ooh raspberry sounds nice but also sounds like it might be too sweet idk

i have 1.5 cups of raspberry jam in my fridge right now

some people say i take it too far but i don't think i take it far enough
Nutella is my jam.

I had a friend who was into Men at Work and wanted to get vegemite, but all he could get was marmite. He made me try a marmite sandwich once and it was awful. I don't know if he put too much on it or what but the marmite was so overpowering it was disgusting.
MinterMan22 knows what's up

I don't really eat bread though instead I obliterate tortillas
I recently tried a Peanut butter Jelly sandwich

despite not calling Jam Jam, you Americans are really onto something with that sandwich. One slice peanut butter, one slice strawberry jam. I really fvcking love it

In the mornings though there's nothing better than a nice sausage sandwich, my nan always gets some lovely sausages from the farmers market, and one of my favourite things about seeing her are those sandwiches. I know its not a spread but damm they're nice

Oh and nutella doesn't count because I'm pretty sure that has heroin or something in it, there's no way that something can taste that good, I try to avoid it though because its as expensive as real heroin and is really unhealthy
i'm so uncultured when it comes to bread and bread accessories, all i really eat is white and occasionally wheat if my mom happens to buy it

umm, i like honey butter
Nutella.

Fun fact: I've never had peanut butter and jelly. I don't like trying things and the idea of PB&J seems really gross to me.
Quote by chrismendiola
Nutella.

Fun fact: I've never had peanut butter and jelly. I don't like trying things and the idea of PB&J seems really gross to me.

pb&j is great and so is pb&c

the c stands for cheese

as in american
Not bread but a place near where I live makes stone-baked salted Nutella pizzas and it's so ridiculously good
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
so is pb&c

the c stands for cheese

as in american

The only thing "American cheese" is good for is grilled cheese sandwiches.

but with peanut butter? wtf?!
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
pb&j is great and so is pb&c

The one time I tried jelly was a jelly doughnut and I hated it so much that it deterred me from trying jelly again. I don't think much will change.

PB&C also seems gross.

Also, I'm reppin' the crunchy PB. I'm the only person I know who prefers it to creamy.
Quote by chrismendiola
The one time I tried jelly was a jelly doughnut and I hated it so much that it deterred me from trying jelly again. I don't think much will change.

Jelly donuts are not really a good representation of jelly. The jelly in them is usually either old or just not good. Try a PB&J sandwich with jelly straight from a jar.

But jelly will never be as good as jam, that is a fact.
PB&J is awesome. Be it jam or jelly.
Next you people should try peanut butter and honey.

Sometimes I like just peanut butter.

Try this:
1. Bread
2. Toast it
3. Spread butter on toast
4. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the buttered toast. EAT toast. Finger your bum.
5. Orgasm
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 4, 2014,
Sounds good but I'm a little confused on the last part

Do we orgasm on the toast, or.. ?????
Quote by MinterMan22
1. brush on olive oil
2. place tomatoes
3. sprinkle oregano

**** yr jam

i'm all about the olive oil hmu
Forget about spreads...

The broth from a nice bowl of mussels bianca

lawd have mercy...
Quote by Xiaoxi
Forget about spreads...

The broth from a nice bowl of mussels bianca

lawd have mercy...

Rare for non-Australians to like vegemite. Even I can't stand it.

For me though:
Peanut butter
Nutella
Hummus
Used to like strawberry jam as a kid but it's too sweet for my tastes now.
say what you want about pb&c but I tried it despite my brain screaming in protest and it was actually quite pleasant
Quote by Eastwinn
i have 1.5 cups of raspberry jam in my fridge right now

some people say i take it too far but i don't think i take it far enough

I like this E-man
Page 1 of 3