Page 1 of 2
After telling everyone what is wrong with us and why we would want to post on UG, I figured it would be nice to change things up a bit.

So post about something in your life that is positive and how UG (or just the Pit) has helped create that little glittery fountain of positivity sparkles.

And I've already taken precautions in case this thread derails and turns into one of several discussions that most people are already familiar with.

I'm just gonna post pics of bears until the discussion stops or until the thread dies
Nah, the hugging thread is where you go "I'm sad" and then everyone goes "Here's a hug".
This thread is where you go "I have this, and I owe it to you guys or I just want to share it with you guys" and then everyone goes "Cool brah, have a sticker or something!".

Quote by deadsmileyface
jk i got accepted to my dream college today thats p cool huh

That's great! I'd give you a sticker if I had one, but I don't have one.
What are you going to study there?
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Nov 5, 2014,
If I had stickers you wouldn't get any, but I don't have stickers anyway, so you're not really missing out.

I'm talking to the orange guy
Quote by ultimate-slash

That's great! I'd give you a sticker if I had one, but I don't have one.
What are you going to study there?

audio engineering and sound design
Quote by deadsmileyface
audio engineering and sound design

deadsnazzyface
I blew a really big load today, like peter north-esque. Like 6 rope and some monster dribbles
The relationship is honestly quite good and it's a level above the rest of The Pit, mainly without personal judgements and stuff. And I love all the guys in the Football thread and the banter and somewhat serious discussions we have. Also the Gaming Discussion, Doctor Who and Game of Thrones thread is also good.

I also love gonzaw's hilarious overanalysis of everything.

I also have a Masters.
I'm pretty good at being bad

I have a plaque and everything!
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at Nov 5, 2014,
Well, if you have a plaque, I guess you won't be needing any stickers haha!
Not that you'd get any, I don't have stickers.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Well, if you have a plaque, I guess you won't be needing any stickers haha!
Not that you'd get any, I don't have stickers.

you should get some made to say 'be less shit'

Then pass them out accordingly
Well, I'm feeling healthier than I have in years.

Although there is a 50% chance that, for the rest of my life, I'll have some other guy's meat inside me.

Specifically, his kidney. Since kidneys are roughly fist sized, I'm not sure it's really any better if the donor was female, really
I'm feeling real good. Officially left my job now and in 2 weeks I'm leaving the boring city of Perth, Western Australia after 21 years to go live in Vancouver. Feelsgoodman. Holidaymodebestmode
Quote by vayne92
I'm feeling real good. Officially left my job now and in 2 weeks I'm leaving the boring city of Perth, Western Australia after 21 years to go live in Vancouver. Feelsgoodman. Holidaymodebestmode

Goodbye
Quote by vayne92

What will you be doing in Vanvoucer?

I think I've read a few articles where both Perth and Vancouver are listed in the top 10 of best places to live in the world. Not sure which is higher, but I think it's generally Vancouver.
I've been making some real good food lately and I wish I could share it with other people because I barely eat any of it myself. I actually just made ginger snaps and chile rellenos and they'll be ready to eat soon. I made laksa for lunch earlier and I'm ordering some delish Indian food for dinner since I've been busy and indoors all day.

I also got promoted at work even though I'm part-time and I've only been there a month so that means more monies for more yummy food and good ingredients.

I don't owe either of these things to UG but i'd def share my food.
Quote by ultimate-slash
What will you be doing in Vanvoucer?

I think I've read a few articles where both Perth and Vancouver are listed in the top 10 of best places to live in the world. Not sure which is higher, but I think it's generally Vancouver.

I'll be living with my mum in downtown Vancouver. I have dual citizenship and my mum has a place, so I'll start anew there. Both cities are up there yeah, but Perth more so because it has very good standards of living. Real good pay etc. It's kind of the place you live to raise a family or grow old and die in my opinion. Basically it's boring as ****.
I'm always coming through for people, that's nice i guess

might be my best (or only?) quality actually
Welcome to Perth: A great place to die!

Quote by cha33 armstrong
Bitch i'm not even right handed

Don't worry lefty, this place knows no judgement.
I will be going to Jack White concert this friday. Also my midterms are going to finish by then. Also I aced my literature and economics midterms. Maths in 2 hours which is not cool at all
I finally managed to find a band consisting of chill people that have similar musical direction as me and are also very good players. This gives me comfort, because I've been looking for this practically since I was 15. Other than that....well my life is pretty much on a down right now, but it'll get better in time.
Quote by Zordon
I finally managed to find a band consisting of chill people that have similar musical direction as me and are also very good players. This gives me comfort, because I've been looking for this practically since I was 15. Other than that....well my life is pretty much on a down right now, but it'll get better in time.

is it that hard to find a band that's willing to play the power rangers theme?
This thread is a negative thread because some people don't have things that are right with them and thus can't contribute. Way to be a dick, TS.

also I owe jack shit to UG you've all made my life a lot worse I hope you're happy
Quote by GuitarGod_92
This thread is a negative thread because some people don't have things that are right with them and thus can't contribute. Way to be a dick, TS.

oh come on..

Quote by GuitarGod_92

also I owe jack shit to UG you've all made my life a lot worse I hope you're happy

why you still here then, princess?
Quote by GuitarGod_92

This, you eczematic blood suckers.

I'm a pretty ****ing awesome person though I'll tell you that

Punk ass white boys
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This, you eczematic blood suckers.

I'm a pretty ****ing awesome person though I'll tell you that

Hey, no hugs! What do you think this is, the hugging thread?
Express your sympathy/love in another way!

****ing is acceptable though.
My erections do not last longer than four hours and my doctor has informed me that I am healthy enough for sex I ask him every time I go for a check up I don't think he's taken the hint

Quote by arcanom
I will be going to Jack White concert this friday.

LOL wrong thread muh dood
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Nov 5, 2014,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Hey, no hugs! What do you think this is, the hugging thread?
Express your sympathy/love in another way!

****ing is acceptable though.

Quote by CrazyMatt
oh come on..

why you still here then, princess?

i am morally and politcally against leaving the Pit
Page 1 of 2