I know it's improbably but with work and studies does anyone find it difficult to stick to a good practice schedule?
I do. I wish I had some advice but I haven't figured it out yet. Between work and stuff around the house and "life". I find myself sitting down and trying to rush, and it achieves the exact opposite of what it should.
I kind of make time. I put a guitar in my car (with a case and humidifier) and if I have a half hour free time anywhere, I'll just start playing.
I used to be really inconsistent about practice, until I basically just forced it. After I get home each day it's 20-30 minutes of practice regardless of anything else I still need to get done. Since I basically place it without anything before it there's nothing that I "just need to finish quickly" to put it off. I don't get a great deal done, but I make progress and I don't regress so it seems to do the job.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I used to be really inconsistent about practice, until I basically just forced it. After I get home each day it's 20-30 minutes of practice regardless of anything else I still need to get done. Since I basically place it without anything before it there's nothing that I "just need to finish quickly" to put it off. I don't get a great deal done, but I make progress and I don't regress so it seems to do the job.

This is what I pretty much have to do. Right when Im off work Ill play or if work is slow enough Ill bring my guitar to work and practice for the last hour...and get paid for it haha.