'cause last time you've all been surprisingly really helpful.
I ended up making banana bread BTW.

So now I wanna cook something with chocolate, better soft than crunchy.
What are the pit's recommendation for today's menu?

Edit: it's best it if looks bad and uninviting so the rest of my family doesn't feel like trying it.
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Nov 5, 2014,
Chocolate cake, can't go wrong with that!

Or a piece of Bacon. Can't mess that one up like I did
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Nov 5, 2014,
Get a hershey bar boil some water pop a metal bowl over the boiling water, drop the chocolate in with a cup of white and brown sugar and 8 tablespoons of butter add a teaspoon of vanilla extract mix until smooth consistency and serve in a cocktail glass with half a biscotti sticking in it
Quote by guitarxo
Lava cake

Yes, this is the best.

But if you don't have a lot of time, try some brownies.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Get a hershey bar boil some water pop a metal bowl over the boiling water, drop the chocolate in with a cup of white and brown sugar and 8 tablespoons of butter add a teaspoon of vanilla extract mix until smooth consistency and serve in a cocktail glass with half a biscotti sticking in it
Actually this sounds really good. I would do this if I were into baking.

Maybe with one of those Hershey's White Chocolate Cookies N Cream bars.
if you can find a recipe online, i'd make an Irish Cream Cheesecake.

it's from this recipe book i have. i'd type it out for you, but the book's at my mom's house.

been making it for a few years now and my whole family loves it. easy as shit. don't have to bake it because the chocolate chips you melt and fold into the cream cheese solidifies the whole thing.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Actually this sounds really good. I would do this if I were into baking.

Maybe with one of those Hershey's White Chocolate Cookies N Cream bars.

Uhh, sure i guess it could be okay but not with that ratio of ingredients
Quote by jakesmellspoo

it's from this recipe book i have. i'd type it out for you, but the book's at my mom's house.

been making it for a few years now and my whole family loves it. easy as shit. don't have to bake it because the chocolate chips you melt and fold into the cream cheese solidifies the whole thing.

That sounds awesome, don't we have a cooking thread?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Uhh, sure i guess it could be okay but not with that ratio of ingredients
As if I'd follow your instructions to begin with.
hey man I am sorry for the very hurtful things I've said to you in the past 3 minutes. I was in a darker place at that point in my life and I was taking it out on innocent people who don't deserve it but now I am good and happy and hope you can forgive me in the future but of course I will fully understand if you do not ok goodbye and best wishes.

-Joshua Garcia
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 5, 2014,
Quote by jakesmellspoo

That sounds great, I really want to try it.

Is this the way you do it?
http://www.irish-genealogy-toolkit.com/Irish-cream-cheesecake.html
Quote by Joshua Garcia
hey man I am sorry for the very hurtful things I've said to you in the past 3 minutes. I was in a darker place at that point in my life and I was taking it out on innocent people who don't deserve it but now I am good and happy and hope you can forgive me in the future but of course I will fully understand if you do not ok goodbye and best wishes.

-Joshua Garcia

Thank you I understand I have been through tough times in my life and have severed many friendships because of it I don't want the same thing to happen to us but at the same time I think I need some space right now to think things over