Hi there,
i've noticed that my signature is not existant anymore in new posts. I also can't activate it anywhere. I've looked through some threads and it seems that in the last days, everyone has lost his signature. "Can somebody tell me wtf is going on?" (- Alexi Laiho)
cheers
There was a vote on whether to keep them or not. I guessed you missed that.
And to think we only needed one more vote to keep the signatures.
Thanks a lot TS...
Oh wow..you're right I missed that. Was this in a thread? Could you give a link to that? just out of curiosity... Why did they do that..?

@jazz_rock_feel ..i just quoted from a children of bodom song.. just some bullsh#t in a metalhead's brain..
Last edited by offspring93 at Nov 5, 2014,
Kind of old news, buddy. Except we're still not sure. Also block/buddy lists aren't working either, in case you didn't know that either.

inb4 someone pretends there's a sig in their comment.
I already had signatures disabled, so I didn't know until these threads popped up. I guess I don't care.
They've gone to a nice farm upstate where they can run and play in the sun and be with other signatures.
Quote by VillainousLatin
It's the beginning of the end.
Except sigs were at the end of comments so it's more like the end of an end and the beginning of a beginning or something equally philosophical and deep that makes you go woah.
Quote by Alexi Laiho
Can somebody tell me wtf is going on?

Wow that's such an insightful quote oh my god my life is forever changed Alexi Laiho and Children of Bodom now hold a place in my heart right in the feels ~~~~~~~
Quote by snipelfritz
They've gone to a nice farm upstate where they can run and play in the sun and be with other signatures.

Cool, I have a dog there too. Can't wait to go there and see how he's doing.
I'll keep a look out for your sigs when I'm there.
Quote by intwernet
Hey really what's next, comments disabled?

*user has been banned for this post
Quote by intwernet
Hey really what's next, comments disabled?

We can dream.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Cool, I have a dog there too. Can't wait to go there and see how he's doing.
I'll keep a look out for your sigs when I'm there.

holy shit balls i also have a cat there.
>f'n

Quote by offspring93
"Can somebody tell me wtf is going on?" (- Alexi Laiho)
cheers

cringe
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
lol did you really just quote alexi laiho smh

real talks
Ok since im a representative of things none of you will ever understand, let me outline the jists of what is going down.

Ever since Ukraine decided to side with the E.U. Russian nationalists in Crimea have managed to create a transdimentional beam capable of erasing all matter considered dangerous to the separatist cause. What does this mean for us you ask?

Dr. Srovok Voldechev was quoted by Eclipse Science Daily as saying "the might of the average internet user closes gaps between social media and influence among those who spread knowledge, ideas, and or provocations into borderless realms, stopping that information was critical to our cause."

Not only were signatures removed from all of our posts, but you are all now subject to complete and total brain control by the selective governments you swear fealty to. We are none, we are Krozechizescovisovtichev.
Quote by Nelshizzle
Ok since im a representative of things none of you will ever understand, let me outline the jists of what is going down.

Ever since Ukraine decided to side with the E.U. Russian nationalists in Crimea have managed to create a transdimentional beam capable of erasing all matter considered dangerous to the separatist cause. What does this mean for us you ask?

Dr. Srovok Voldechev was quoted by Eclipse Science Daily as saying "the might of the average internet user closes gaps between social media and influence among those who spread knowledge, ideas, and or provocations into borderless realms, stopping that information was critical to our cause."

Not only were signatures removed from all of our posts, but you are all now subject to complete and total brain control by the selective governments you swear fealty to. We are none, we are Krozechizescovisovtichev.

quality post. 9/10 would read again.
I'll have to put my gear in manually now, damn

guitar: Ibanez RGIII69-420-RGFREWEDEHRISNEGEUE Mk. III 7.5 String
pickups: EMG 384.69 post bridge METALCORE death humbucker; Twang king neck pickup
amp: Marshall MS2 mini guitar amp
pedals: BOSS DS-420 Stoner Metal distortion amp, Macbook, tuner app on my phone