Page 1 of 2
Quote by cha33 armstrong
I'd be league champion and you'd have 6 Magikarps

id evolve those bitches
I'm already a Pokemon Master and Pokemon aren't real. You don't want to know how good I'd be if they were.
i'd use Ghost types to rob banks.

and do other dickish things like making it rain on every single parade i could get to.

i hate parades.
If pokemon were real

Seriously I don't know how everyone wouldn't be dead
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'd use Ghost types to rob banks.

and do other dickish things like making it rain on every single parade i could get to.

i hate parades.

why do you hate parades?
Quote by eGraham
If pokemon were real

Seriously I don't know how everyone wouldn't be dead

To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause
parades are boring. who wants to watch a bunch of people wearing colorful outfits walk down the street with a few floats carrying waving people?

i'll tell you who.

babies and old people.

and they both smell the same.
10 year old me would have been dead in a ditch. Probably mauled by Ratata or something pathetic like that.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
10 year old me would have been dead in a ditch. Probably mauled by Ratata or something pathetic like that.

Hyper fang ain't nothin to fuk with
I was always the one to buy that Magikarp from the guy right before Mt Moon and farm xp for it until it evolved into Gyarados. Imagine a 10 year old with a Gyarados. That is the world of pokemon.
Quote by behind_you
dorkly is cancer why would you link that

ot: i would train 6 doduos

What is "dorkly" and why is it cancer?
Quote by Godsmack_IV
I was always the one to buy that Magikarp from the guy right before Mt Moon and farm xp for it until it evolved into Gyarados. Imagine a 10 year old with a Gyarados. That is the world of pokemon.

I only found out about that Magikarp guy 3 years ago
Quote by behind_you
dorkly is cancer why would you link that

ot: i would train 6 doduos

It's not all bad. Just like reddit, amongst all the shit there's sometimes a gold nugget
Quote by angusfan16
It's not all bad. Just like reddit, amongst all the shit there's sometimes a gold nugget

Oh, standard internet shenanigans then

Cause I liked that comic lol
If Pokemon were real they would be raised on giant factory farms and slaughtered for their meat and furs.

I wonder what a Snorlax would taste like.
Life would be boring with Pokemon in it.

Now if you were to suggest Digimon, life would be glorious,

Sorry for gross 4chan caption
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Nov 5, 2014,
Quote by k.lainad
i'd be Ash

Ash get's all of the bitches

... i mean pokemon.

Not only is Ash completely inept when it comes to women, he is downright one of the worst Pokemon trainers of all time and has barely caught more than 30 different types of Pokemon.
According to the anime, I would have to leave my home at age 10, completely abandon my education, and spend half of my life defending myself from an organized crime syndicate, while dealing with the constant struggle of having absolutely no money and having to virtually beg for food before I starve to death.

So yeah, sounds p coo
if pokemon were real i'd be a much better cook

I'd rather fancy yu-gi-oh battles be real so I can steal all your souls with the heart of the fvckin cards bruh
Quote by archangels
Not only is Ash completely inept when it comes to women, he is downright one of the worst Pokemon trainers of all time and has barely caught more than 30 different types of Pokemon.

Do you even watch the XY series, Ash is a total boss
I'd probably become an Ice-type gym leader. I'd have a stupidly strong Glaceon and always Full Restore that bitch.
Quote by cha33 armstrong

I haven't watched XY, but he would have to pretty damn good to make up for all the times he's fucked up.
Quote by cha33 armstrong

thats not even ashthats red the character you play in red/blue
Page 1 of 2