Page 1 of 2
There is a new forum on UG!

Technically not a forum, but still. There isn't a sub-forum for EDM music, and it's something that a lot of us like, and maybe more of us want to like, and it's probably getting more and more popular even though it's not br00talz or whatever. So because there isn't a sub-forum, we're making a bunch of threads about it in the 'Other' section of the Bands & Artists, because, for the time being, that's probably the most appropriate place for it.

Synthpop is there, garage, grime, house, etc. If you want to talk about EDM, make a thread. If you want to get into EDM but don't know how or where to start or whatever, make a thread. Eventually we're also planning on getting some sound design and production tutorial threads.

I'd really love for this to kick off with a bunch of members. There's a few of us already who'll keep it alive forever just because we'll talk about it forever, but the bigger the better you know. So come over and listen to EDM with us.

For those to lazy to actually find it, here it is: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18
Last edited by Baby Joel at Nov 5, 2014,
so have the russians just completely forsaken this place? will it go dark when they don't pay the bills?
Quote by genghisgandhi
so have the russians just completely forsaken this place? will it go dark when they don't pay the bills?

Probably.

Until then, #wearethechange
Quote by genghisgandhi

Must have gave up after UG +
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Can I post about CHVRCHES there

Yes but you'll be judged for how boring they are
Question: Which subforum do I go to for mellower electronic music without the drops and cranked-up bass?

Because I really dig that stuff, but I'm not a fan of the hyped-up bass and random car alarm-type sound effects in a lot of EDM.
Quote by slipknot5678
Probably.

Until then, #wearethechange

^the edm forum is really just the electronic forum so it all fits.
Quote by necrosis1193
Question: Which subforum do I go to for mellower electronic music without the drops and cranked-up bass?

Because I really dig that stuff, but I'm not a fan of the hyped-up bass and random car alarm-type sound effects in a lot of EDM.

come over to the Other section. The synthpop/indielectronica thread has stuff like that, but if you want to make your own thread be my guest.
That is a thread, not a forum babby.

Misleading title. I should ban you. From life.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Nov 5, 2014,
Quote by necrosis1193

There's a thread for that, rather rudely named 'girly garage' #downwiththeoppressors
Quote by Baby Joel
come over to the Other section. The synthpop/indielectronica thread has stuff like that, but if you want to make your own thread be my guest.

I shall do so once I am off my phone and done with classes.

Quote by steve_muse
There's a thread for that, rather rudely named 'girly garage' #downwiththeoppressors

I should fit right in then
Why's everyone so obsessed with event-driven marketing?
It's great and all, but good god it's just marketing people!

Get it?

EDM?

I'll leave now
Quote by ultimate-slash
Why's everyone so obsessed with event-driven marketing?
It's great and all, but good god it's just marketing people!

Get it?

EDM?

I'll leave now

eat dick man
Quote by necrosis1193

this is why i want to call it the electronic forum not the edm forum
Quote by GuitarGod_92
**** you Joel
Give us The She Zone or nothing

you know it would just be me and you with you talking about how shit you are and how gross you think vore is even though you know secretly you want to be in my belly
Quote by theogonia777
you know it would just be me and you with you talking about how shit you are and how gross you think vore is even though you know secretly you want to be in my belly

i have no actual interest in vore aside from that time i humored you

but if the she zone were a thing we could be mods and have green names instead of ugly ass mustard names
I heard that Lionel Ritchie addiction to Vorarephilia is what inspired his most treasured songs.
coooool, I will probably never go in there but I think it's good it exists.

Edit: btw, classic UG misleading title.
Quote by sam b
What the **** is EDM?

Shoulda typed it into google if you're serious, it's a lot better at answering.

Elecric Disco Machine
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 5, 2014,
Quote by zgr0826
I come back and sigs are gone. **** this.
I'm with you. This place is getting worse and worse. It used to be the occasional user that sucked. Now,

It IS over-sized. Kind of like the crappy and oppressive behavior of a certain forum.
ugh, no classical board?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Page 1 of 2