my roommate snores like a pig. I can hear him eventho I'm using headphones. annoying thing is he snores with constant rhythm and pitch. So it becomes annoying.

So do you snore? if you do how do you sound?
Quote by RylanThePotato
I sleep facedown, as a result I don't snore

My friend has his head burried in to pillow atm still snoring like a pig.
Quote by RylanThePotato
smother him with said pillow

he is 110kg, 190 water polo player. I dont have the guts sorry.
Yeah, my sinuses are ****ed or something. It happens regardless of position, it's always just kind of there... Not loud, but there.

Shit, I should've asked my Anatomy teacher what it was. She had to listen to me snore every day in class!
Yep....I snore no matter what side I sleep on....I have some sinus issue,but my Doc reckons that the potential harm of surgery is more than the supposed benefits....living by myself though, no one ever complains
Quote by arcanom
he is 110kg, 190 water polo player. I dont have the guts sorry.

Are you just afraid to mount another man?
I don't think so, your mom never said anything about it. hahahhahahahahahhaha #middleschooljokes
Quote by RylanThePotato
I sleep facedown, ass up that's the way we like it rough.

ftfy because i thought of that song when i read your quote and no i do not snore.
How would I know, I'm asleep.

Really though my sinuses are terrible so I sleep on my back with my head back and mouth wide open and breathe through my mouth. Who knows how many spiders I've eaten tthroughout the years.
I had my adenoid and tonsils removed because of some inflammation issues. Also my nose/mouth path is pretty wide according to my doc. So yeah im incappable of snoring.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
yeah. after i'm done with your mom.

these mom jokes just keep being funny

also only when I'm drunk
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Nov 6, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz
How would I know, I'm asleep.

Really though my sinuses are terrible so I sleep on my back with my head back and mouth wide open and breathe through my mouth. Who knows how many spiders I've eaten tthroughout the years.

You didn't eat them they crawled in voluntarily OoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOO

also am I the only person with bad sinuses who doesn't snore