In the Limp Bizkit song "Rollin" during the chorus when the guitarist is finished playing a chord it sounds like the air gets sucked out of it. I found this to be a cool sound and was wondering how he achieved this.
Thank you for reminding me of when I was 14.

To me it sounds like a pitch shift detune effect, though its most likely added post production. You can probably achieve it a similar effect with a digital pitch shifter pedal such as the Digitech Whammy but it wont sound the same.
Sounds like a combination of quickly sliding down and using your tremolo. Could also be the Digitech Whammy pedal with dive bomb setting
Quote by tappooh
Damn... what the hell are they tuned to anyway?

Seems to be half tone with a drop, so Drop C# / Drop Db