First time really trying to sing, and I know that this song doesn't require you to really sing, but it's my first attempt at recording my voice. Be brutal lol I'm tired of depending on other people for recording vocals. As you can see, most of my other songs on my soundcloud include other singers. So yeah, criticism is appreciated. I will do the same for you, if you want.

https://soundcloud.com/cesartrevino/vermillion-pt-2-slipknot-acoustic-cover
Sounds good man. The guitar playing is quality; my only criticism would be that the vocals in the bridge (a catch in my throat...) don't carry enough emotion. Other than that, you should be pleased with it (especially if you sang and played at the same time - something I'm hopeless at!).
Quote by Rhythmic
Sounds good man. The guitar playing is quality; my only criticism would be that the vocals in the bridge (a catch in my throat...) don't carry enough emotion. Other than that, you should be pleased with it (especially if you sang and played at the same time - something I'm hopeless at!).

Thank you! Yeah, it's a bitch and i'm trying to get better at singing/playing. That's why I chose an easy ass song. I appreciate you comments Meh, i'm in my 14th year playing guitar player, so if I can't do easy songs, I should give up lol
Quote by Tazz3
That's good your voice is pretty good.

thank you!! I will continue to work on my voice...

If anyone wants to take my recordings, I have the raw guitar recordings on my soundcloud, feel free to download them and use the mas a backing track.