Page 1 of 7
Meh, he's a dilhole for sure. I'd rather not even acknowledge his existence rather than give international notoriety.
Couldn't make it through half of that. Anyway I'm sure some other dork posted about this guy in a positive 'this is funny lol!!' way before
Quote by willT08
this is men. literally paying this bloke to listen to this shit

Yup i'm ready to hop on the tranny train anyone wanna join me?
Not only is this sexist, this is also really racist.

This guy is a horrible person and clearly has a lot of insecurities and his hate speech needs to be stopped.
Let's play devil's advocate, we live in a world where boko haram is kidnapping girls and forcing them into Islam and marriages, and this bro with an audience of a couple dozen fedora wearing aspies is your biggest source of ire...
Quote by snipelfritz
Let's play devil's advocate, we live in a world where boko haram is kidnapping girls and forcing them into Islam and marriages, and this bro with an audience of a couple dozen fedora wearing aspies is your biggest source of ire...

If women just had sex with every guy who desired to get with her than this muffin headed buffoon would be out of a job
I think someone posted another video featuring this douche here a while back.

But I agre this guy is the scum of scum

Quote by snipelfritz

^ That's not what being devil's advocate is about, dude
Last edited by E7#9 at Nov 6, 2014,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Yup i'm ready to hop on the tranny train anyone wanna join me?

the irony here being that you are just as bad as the guy in that video
Quote by snipelfritz

nah
Quote by snipelfritz

It is possible to deal with two injustices in the world at the same time.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Actually, the seminars they give are free.

OH well then sign me up
this is what women want they just won't admit it, for thousands of years women have been the lesser dominant race and they are predisposed to be attracted to dominance it's ingrained in their psyche through evolutionary process this is what women want trust me i'm a pick up artist
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Actually, the seminars they give are free.

and they charge $500 for 'diamond level' lectures in being a top cunt
Quote by willT08
and they charge $500 for 'diamond level' lectures in being a top cunt

I wonder what you get out of that seminar aside from being one of the suckers born every minute.
PUA's are the biggest jokes going. Bunch of insecure whiny pissbabies who can't talk to women/girls like they're people and instead treat them like a game. Then get offended when their silly "tactics" (read emotional manipulation) doesn't work.

Women are not a fvcking game to be won. Acting like a prick in order to get them to sleep with you is pathetic. I know so many people like this its a joke; and the punchline is that they're all 18-30 men. Sexism is still rampant, its just more subtle now.
the whole idea of being empathic to another human being for the sole end being sex is ridiculously common and ****ing despicable and pathetic
Quote by Bladez22
PUA's are the biggest jokes going. Bunch of insecure whiny pissbabies who can't talk to women/girls like they're people and instead treat them like a game. Then get offended when their silly "tactics" (read emotional manipulation) doesn't work.

Women are not a fvcking game to be won. Acting like a prick in order to get them to sleep with you is pathetic. I know so many people like this its a joke; and the punchline is that they're all 18-30 men. Sexism is still rampant, its just more subtle now.

No one is a game to be played or a prize to be won. If you see relationships with other humans as things to be manipulated then you are a sociopath. I think that's the term anyway.
there are probably worse puas/mras out there.

DEVELOP PANTY-DROPPING MASCULINITY WITH THIS ROCK-SOLID STRUCTURE TO SELF-GENERATE THE POWERFUL EMOTIONS GIRLS CRAVE.

lol'd

In Blanc’s videos his treatment of women is - to put it lightly - horrifying. There are videos of him going up to women, clasping their throats, while putting his finger on his lips, saying “shhh”. For reasons beyond me, he has decided to document this abuse by labelling the videos of him doing this with his own hashtag: #ChokingGirlsAroundtheWorld.

this is pretty much it isn't it? as gross as the seduction aspect is, that isn't really what it's about. it's a very powerful resentment for women. It's violent sentiments (that might lead to violent acts). it's just dressed up as "be all you can be" with motivational jargon. The dominance aspect is some very weird fear.

men. I wish vagina dentata was real
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 6, 2014,
2) HOW TO GET INTO EXCLUSIVE CLUBS & BOUNCER GAME

I can't say I dislike the homoerotic undertones. But "bouncer game"? for real where does it end? Where's your waiter game and gov't queue game?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 6, 2014,
Quote by GuitarGod_92
the irony here being that you are just as bad as the guy in that video

You're just jealous cuz i'm gonna be a much qter tranny than you it's okay u can be my ugly friend when we go out
^ will you **** off

Dennis in general is actually one of the most well-written characters in television and is a perfect portrayal of these type of men.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Nov 6, 2014,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I can't say I dislike the homoerotic undertones. But "bouncer game"? for real where does it end? Where's your waiter game and gov't queue game?

Bartender game is extremely important to get served quickly and assert your dominance.

For real this guy is probably one of those wankers that clicks his fingers at the bar expecting himself to get served first.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
For real this guy is probably one of those wankers that clicks his fingers at the bar expecting himself to get served first.

Shoves his way past people at the bar, sticks his arm out in front of the bartender's face with dollar bills in his hand, then calls you a faggot if you don't serve him first. That would be my guess.
I went into the YT comments for this the other day thinking that there's no way anyone could think this is a non-issue, as was done for the catcalling video, but I was wrong. People actually defend this.

Never change, YouTube.
I know a dude who went to one of those RSD seminars and met the main guy Tyler.

It was free so I would've gone if I'd known about it just to see.