Page 1 of 2
a lot of new stories coming out there will be a toy story 4 in 2017

everyone happy with that news?
Quote by ErikLensherr
They should make Frozen 2: It's So Cold in the D.

Being that I am directly adjacent to the D, I can confirm that it is in fact quite cold in the D.
Quote by ErikLensherr
They should make Frozen 2: It's So Cold in the D.

jesus
I've far outgrown caring for anything from my childhood.

Throw it in the ruined forever pile with sonic and nintendo.
Bring on the dildoes, fleshlights and buttplugs. It's time woody and buzz actually became a brand name.
Pixar can make any movie they want, just like u guys can be mad they are doing this. You know Dreamworks made 4 shreks? Why are we even focusing on this when other movies exist
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
How is Pixar going to hold a candle to the other 3?

Obviously it'll be about some other toys.

I mean, if they're gonna make another great movie it makes sense to make it almost completely unrelated to woody's story, which in my head, has ended.
Quote by stratkat
Obviously it'll be about some other toys.

So basically it's impossible.

But why am I not surprised.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
So basically it's impossible.

But why am I not surprised.

I guessXD

But if pixars makes anything about sentient toys it'll be called toy story followed by a number, because why call it something that makes less money?
where do they even go after the end of 3

i mean they're going to make enough money to drown in a pit of cocaine so i can see why they'd come back to the property
Quote by Nelshizzle
Bring on the dildoes, fleshlights and buttplugs. It's time woody and buzz actually became a brand name.
There's a snake in my boot if ya know what I mean.
Apparently, not (*********************/articles/2014/11/06/toy-story-4-coming-in-2017).
Quote by IGN
Update: Lasseter has revealed to The LA Times that Toy Story 4 will be a "love story" and will pick up where Toy Story 3 left off.
As long as there's no Tim Allen I don't care *Tim Allen grunt*

I remember when I saw Toy Story 3 I was actually quite shocked how dark the story was
Cars 2 was better than Cars 1 and that's a fact

they both sucked though compared to the average Pixar catalogue (average being Bug's Life, which is still amazing)
Quote by Baby Joel
Cars 2 was better than Cars 1 and that's a fact

they both sucked though compared to the average Pixar catalogue (average being Bug's Life, which is still amazing)

'Up' was the best though. The feels...

Quote by behind_you
damn pixar is pushing it

inb4 this turns into another cars 2

There's a Cars 3 in the making as well.
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Nov 7, 2014,
Has anyone watched the Planes movies?
I genuinely thought Planes was just thought up on the internet by people joking about Cars or something until I saw that they were showing Planes 2 in my local cinema this year.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Has anyone watched the Planes movies?
I genuinely thought Planes was just thought up on the internet by people joking about Cars or something until I saw that they were showing Planes 2 in my local cinema this year.

I saw it, it's not bad but not good either. it's kind of meh.
can't top 3. they should have just made a few more holiday themed shorts like that Halloween one.

Combat Carl.
I didn't care for any of the Cars or the Planes movies.
Toy Story 3 was OK, but no where near the level of the previous ones.
They just need to get The Incredibles 2 done and out there.
I don't care about the other ones.
The Shrek movies after the first were just like "Shrek : The Search For More Money".

As far as all the sequels to the various Pixar movies, none of them, IMO, were as good as the first.
Although I did enjoy parts of "Shrek Forever After", it wasn't at the level of the original.
Shrek has been kinda childish from the get go, isn't it by dream works?

Because dreamworks makes some shitty movies.

Cars was mediocre at best. Probably the worst pixar movie.
Shrek is too historically accurate for Pixar, and Cars felt too much like a rip-off of older movies for me to be bothered with the plot..... if there was any.... I don't know.

I'm actually quite surprised they didn't make a sequel to The Incredibles. It certainly wasn't a bad movie by any stretch of the imagination.
Page 1 of 2