Hey culture heads - Help in identifying a particular iconic photograph

Hello, help me out-

I recently saw a fantastic photograph that I've since been unable to locate. Its a black and white photo from the 1950s-60s it would seem. it shows a black saxophonist (or it may have been a trumpeter) prone on his back, wailing on his instrument, with a few young guys in the front row right in front of him, eyes wide and mouths completely agape, minds being totally blown.

If you've seen the photo, you'll know, because its one of the most fantastic photos I've ever seen and it completely captures the power and human emotion that music contains, both for the performer and the listener.

Please help me out in naming the photographer or the photo in question, I want to get a giant print made of it. Thanks!!
nope, don't have a clue. My guess is, like many photos, it was some nameless guy who lucked out in getting a killer photo.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
dude in the middle is willt08

was gonna say this

Photographer is Bob Willoughby according to google
Quote by Thrashtastic15
dude in the middle is willt08

Actually that is HenryT07, Will's RIM arch nemesis and clone model #7.
Quote by Baby Joel
nope, don't have a clue. My guess is, like many photos, it was some nameless guy who lucked out in getting a killer photo.

Bobby Willoughby

Reverse image search come on guys

also i'm the guy with the glasses in the back
Quote by Baby Joel

just in case people don't know the photo you are talking about

Doctor???
that cop is like "boy i dunno if i approve of this black expression business. this is pc gone mad i tell ya!"
I actually bear a striking similarity with the fat dude next to will
Last edited by chal45oye at Dec 2, 2014,
Quote by RylanThePotato
I bear a striking resemblance to the saxophone

ay gurl u must b curvy aha ha

call me
Quote by chrismendiola
Those white guys in the front is a perfect display of

Quote by MeTallIcA313
I'm almost certain that dude on the right is getting a

Is Sam playing that legendary sax solo for Insane Funeral that I keep hearing about?