Page 1 of 2
Die.

No, seriously. This is a rant, and it’s about you, personally. You, personally, are a shit, because statistics indicate there is an almost 100% certainty that you have either committed a rape, or wanted to commit a rape, or knowingly assisted or defended someone who committed a rape, or mocked a woman who was raped. And no, I’m not dropping links to tell you what you should damn well already know.

Here is what you know: that you are a vile and depraved chunk of flesh that doesn’t matter to the world. You exist in a reality you perpetuate in which value is all relative, in which everything is placed into a hierarchy, which in the end means that nothing has inherent value. You are literally worthless.

And you are willing to do it so long as someone is worth less. So part of the way you deal with that is to try to make women worth less. You whine and whinge and cry about the Big Brother Corporations or Big Brother Government or Big Brother China-taking-all-our-jobs or Big Brother asshole-who-beat-you-up-in-seventh-grade or Big Brother who-raped-you, but in the end you lap it up and pass the buck so that you can have someone underneath your own thumb. You only care about your rank in the pecking order, so spare me the crocodile tears.

I used to pity you. I used to feel sorry for you. I used to think most of you got a bad rap and were probably misunderstood.

But women are raped every day and we don’t go on murdering sprees. We don’t hunt men down and torture them to death. Little girls aren’t known for picking the wings off flies or frying ants to death on the sidewalk. Women in war zones are raped en masse and then cry for peace, and I’m expected to swallow your sob story about having a troubled childhood because you never knew your father and that’s why you and your friends drugged and gang-raped a sixteen year old girl.

On a daily basis you, individually and in concert with other men, actively attempt to destroy the lives of a class of people who have, for the most part, never done anything to you. Who have been enslaved and raped and brutalized and forced to raise children you claim or starve or beat or sell, and have for the most part still managed to find it in their hearts to love. Who rarely hurt you back. Who almost never rape or murder you. Who usually only harm you or their children when suffering from deep trauma-related psychoses. We suffer, daily, and you laugh at us, and tell us it’s our fault.

Then you tell us you can’t help it. It’s your nature. It’s how you love. It’s how you desire. It’s how you prove yourselves.

All of which leads me to believe that either you’re deluding yourselves about the reality of your choices OR that you really and truly are fundamentally flawed beings. It’s amazing how many of your academic fields and governance – from evolutionary biology, to psychology, to criminal law – are constantly trying to convince me of the latter. Females are human beings, but I’m not sure what you are.

If the world was the tiniest bit just, or fair, or merciful, or righteous, I would be out there with a knife or a gun hunting you down. I would offer you blowjobs for forty dollars behind the building and then dispatch you quickly in quiet solitude. I would be kinder than you, because I would only go after adults. I would be kinder than you, because I would do it quickly and not torture you first. I would be kinder than you, because I wouldn’t call you names or demean you or psychologically terrorize you while I was doing it. You would be released from the psychotic prison of your mind, and there would be one less man out there threatening my mother, my sisters, my daughters, and my self.

You wouldn’t know who I was. I smile at you in that elevator. I dress inconspicuously. I call you “sir” if you’re older. I’m the one who serves you coffee at the drive-thru window, and you crack jokes to try to get me to smile. I’m the one who cleans your office, who you greet by first name and a smile with that little half-wave. I’m the one who tells you to turn your head to the side and cough. I could poison you, I could go through your desk drawer and destroy your finances, I could kill you on the operating table. I could do things to you. You don’t know. I’m your next door neighbor, your secretary, your sister, your wife. I’m the “loud” “fat” woman in your office you dismiss out of hand. I’m the young Asian girl from downstairs you eroticize because of my presumed submissiveness.

It’s ironic, really – you try to subvert, and corrupt, and infect, and distort, and mangle, and destroy our lives because you aren’t even sure you have one. It’s obvious that you don’t deserve one.

You aren’t scared of me, but maybe you should be. Because I know what you are. And I know how this will end.

You think this sounds violent? Don’t even start; I know what you look at when you masturbate.
Quote by StewieSwan
know what you look at when you masturbate.

tldr but this
I do not like/support/intrigue the idea of rape. However, I AM interested in forming a relationship with a 16 year old loli waifu-san.
honestly don't know what you think is wrong with this that you'd post it to try and demean feminism

whoever wrote this is spot on
Quote by willT08
honestly don't know what you think is wrong with this that you'd post it to try and demean feminism

yea we're pretty shit
#endallmen

Seriously you guys, stop all men from being men and start having girls instead of boys. What I suggest is we start euthanizing (it's the humane thing to do) all the baby boys and let the young girls grow up to become strong independent women. As our last will and testament, and only good in the world I suggest a mega sperm bank capable of harvesting all male seminal fluids. This mega sperm bank, with the help of modern technology will be able to seed out all the boys, and strictly enforce the birthing of girls.

With the advancements of stem cell research there will be artificial testicle booths capable of producing rich female genetics creating girls and girls only. Once this has been achieved, all remaining men will be sent to Madagascar for sensitivity training where they will be rehabilitated and sent back into small portions of female society to see if men can finally stop raping, murdering, and stealing from the innocents of mother earth.

#endallmen
Quote by willT08

if quoting a feminist is demeaning feminism maybe there's a problem lol
nah i'm saying that's what you were trying to do

but you suck shit at it because you posted something that was brilliant
Quote by willT08

Well not spot on, I have some problems with it, but mostly yeah.
Desire to rape is part of our genetic code/instinct. It's part of how we managed to evolve as a species. This is why men are generally stronger. Yay rape!
Quote by willT08
nah i'm saying that's what you were trying to do

but you suck shit at it because you posted something that was brilliant

brilliant? whoever wrote that has mental issues.
I hate what this forum has become and if I could, I would shut it down for a few months for everyone to get a chance to pull their heads out their butts and chill.
Quote by theguitarist
I hate what this forum has become and if I could, I would shut it down for a few months for everyone to get a chance to pull their heads out their butts and chill.

typical white male
Quote by theguitarist

get on it bud
Quote by MeTallIcA313
typical white male

way to project your white male expectation onto him you racist, privileged dick.
Haha wait I thought Stew made that up to try to be a parody. Someone for real wrote that? Oh wow.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
brilliant? whoever wrote that has mental issues.

Hence my problem with it, which is not at all to invalidate it (as an emotional truth). It's either going to be used to invalidate a movement or to validate a movement, when the latter half is obviously written by someone trying to deal with the trauma of rape. That isn't to dismiss it, though. I'm more concerned about the reaction to it and its use as this empty card that validates you and your opinions, feminist or otherwise.

Plus there's this stupid understanding that has to do with the ideological content, where people are going to perceive 'man' as 'male' and not 'the popular concept of masculinity', though that doesn't have to anything to do with the writer.

It's a good share anyway and I don't wanna be 'that guy' in this thread.
Spoken like a true white knight beta male.

While I agree rape culture and feminist shaming is appalling, this was written as if the author is projecting his own insecurities on to every living male on the planet and lumping all of them into some distorted and overly-simplified misogynistic category.
Quote by E7#9
Spoken like a true white knight beta male.

While I agree rape culture and feminist shaming is appalling, this was written as if the author is projecting his own insecurities on to every living male on the planet and lumping all of them into some distorted and overly-simplified misogynistic category.

It was written by a woman and you're actually the very person who should listen to it.
I learned about feminism here on UG and started to agree with it, but the more I looked into it, the more I found rhetoric edging it's way toward the OP (who I know isn't serious).

Before I say anything else, I just want to say that I think women should be treated equally, feel like equals, be able to feel safe, and should not be judged for things that men can regularly do absolutely. But I find identifying as a feminist outright comes with a set of assumptions that I just do not agree with.

But this is why I can't bring myself to identify with feminism: http://check-your-privilege-feminists.tumblr.com/post/95979451581/i-dont-understand-how-are-you-not-a-feminist

I can respect feminism and no doubt most people who identify with it aren't crazy, but when people think the OPs way of thinking is a reasonable feminist view, sorry man, **** that shit.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
way to project your white male expectation onto him you racist, privileged dick.

i am feminist i am perfect.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It was written by a woman and you're actually the very person who should listen to it.

lmao oh wow
Real feminism got it's goal years ago, now they just want some of the benefits of being male without the negatives, when I hear a feminist say 'I want to pay just as much car insurance as men do' then maybe I'll agree they want equality.
Quote by StewieSwan
Die.

you are a vile and depraved chunk of flesh that doesn’t matter to the world.

You are literally worthless.

On a daily basis you, individually and in concert with other men, actively attempt to destroy the lives of a class of people who have, for the most part, never done anything to you.

Females are human beings, but I’m not sure what you are.

If the world was the tiniest bit just, or fair, or merciful, or righteous, I would be out there with a knife or a gun hunting you down.

You aren’t scared of me, but maybe you should be. Because I know what you are. And I know how this will end.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You too

lmao oh wow
Last edited by TheChaz at Nov 7, 2014,
Quote by The Spoon

But this is why I can't bring myself to identify with feminism: http://check-your-privilege-feminists.tumblr.com/post/95979451581/i-dont-understand-how-are-you-not-a-feminist

I can respect feminism and no doubt most people who identify with it aren't crazy, but when people think the OPs way of thinking is a reasonable feminist view, sorry man, **** that shit.

Shit, they're on to us. Prep the ships! We have to return home!
Page 1 of 2