Page 1 of 2
Never failed a class until I got to University. First semester there Calculus kicked me in the nuts. I think I failed 2 weeks in.
Quote by Seref
Never failed a class until I got to University. First semester there Calculus kicked me in the nuts. I think I failed 2 weeks in.

holy shit this. except right now. as in two days ago i failed my first ever math exam. which was calculous.

not sure i failed the class, but still
Couple of U's in Media Studies because I hardly went to the lessons. Mainly because I do what I want m8.

But then I had to resit and passed.
I failed a piano class freshmen year of college, because if you got below a 75% on the final exam you automatically failed the entire class, regardless of how well you were doing before.
60 % mercy pass [minimum pass where I attended high school was 60%] in high school physics cause I sucked shit at it
Got a 39 in my first Maths exam in Uni, but my final mark in that module was 46 because of my pretty decent coursework mark...

Though I did get an 84 in another module to sorta cancel out its negative impact on my average mark that semester.
Last edited by sfaune92 at Nov 8, 2014,
1 (impossibly low vote, it normally never goes under 2) because I gave in a test with only my name written, and I actually managed to f*ck that up as well. I'd written my name wrong and the wrong year..
I failed 2 classes high school SENIOR year cause I didnt need them to pass and they were boring (calc and bio)
Last edited by Weaponized at Nov 8, 2014,
I got more than a 2 out of 10 in high school.

I'm still looking for a way to get a 1 and stuff.
I was refused credit for a module in 1st year at university(a 40 credit one, so like 1/3 of what I took in 1st year), because beer for lunch.
An E in economics in secondary school. Everything about the curriculum was completely unfathomable and none of what we learned had any related context to what assignments we had. Somehow people still managed to get A's in the final exam. Most of those people also work in telemarketing, huehuehue.
F in literally all of my classes that I took the past year. After a few weeks of attending classes and sometimes doing schoolwork, I'd completely shut down and stop doing everything school related. Didn't do homework, didn't go to classes, and wouldn't take any tests.

I got 4 F's in highschool, all in the same quarter.

I still graduated so I really don't care.

In my school 93% and above was an A, and 68% was an F.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 8, 2014,
I got a U in A level Philosophy. I blame Plato and his stupid god damn bullshit. **** you, Plato.
I basically stopped going to class on semester in college and failed classes.

Otherwise I got a D- in some basic meteorologyclass that I took for a general science credit that I don't think I actually needed to take.

I'm a smarty so its really all just about whether or not I apply the effort.
I failed a couple of classes while in college due to laziness and hangovers

I failed freshmen PE in high school because I couldnt be bothered to wake up at 7 am
Quote by Baby Joel
F in literally all of my classes that I took the past year. After a few weeks of attending classes and sometimes doing schoolwork, I'd completely shut down and stop doing everything school related. Didn't do homework, didn't go to classes, and wouldn't take any tests.

nice one babby
I only ever failed one class, and that was Senior Physics in high school, because it was an elective class that I really didn't want to take so I slept through it.
18/118 in maths. That was the year I completely zoned out of school. But now I'm doing a bachelor's degree so not all is lost if you flunk high school.
I got a "UG" which means "Un-Gradable" for an English essay I did in year 10......Probably didn't help that I never actually read the book we were meant to write about.
Based on proper exams the worst I ever got was a C. Based on class exams plenty of F's, but then again they make you take a load of shitty subjects at the start of high school.
Quote by fly135
Got an F in PE once.

Reminds me of the time my PE teacher wrote in my report how much of an inspiration I was to have come back so strong after open heart surgery and really excelled in PE.

He gave me a B for effort. wtf
4th grade: F in math
Senior year of high school: F in Chemistry
Freshman year of university: F in Chemistry

Numbers man.
E (equivalent of F) in English, 'English start with an E' Doesn't cut it in year 9

E in Ancient History, Why ffs didn't I pick Chemistry
U in Religious Studies in GCSE for not turning up to exam but worst I've ever done in an exam I've done is an E in A2 Chemistry :'(
Page 1 of 2