you really couldn't have made one thread with both questions?

Also, you really couldn't have decided to not make either thread?
btw, I got a 115% in Science last year because it was the easiest class I've ever sat through and it gave out an insane amount of extra credit.
One year I had a mix...
A+ art
A+ Geography
A Science
A Shop
C English
D History (I knew even back then what an irrelevant subject it was)
D PE (I was actually a sponsored athlete after school, I just always skipped)
F Math (I never went because I hated the teacher)

My goal after was Art College, so I never worried much about real subjects
Last edited by Tempoe at Nov 8, 2014,
I got the occasional A+'s when I bothered, most of the time I really wasn't arsed though, when I was 14 or 15 our class took an IQ test and I got the highest.
So you never got above a C the entire time you were in school?
I don't know whether to pity you or be impressed.
My cumulative GPA since entering university is 4.21 [on a 4.3 scale]. Mostly A+s with a few As.

Got 3800 $ worth of awards/scholarships for my first year which I think I got a 4.27 for.

Which was a total surprise, because I was never a good student until fairly recently.
My GCSEs were A*A*AAAAAAA

Got an A in a couple of Biology and Chemistry A level modules.

90% was the highest module grade I got at university, for Polymer Chemistry. Also have a Masters' degree soo...
F in literally all of my classes that I took the past year. After a few weeks of attending classes and sometimes doing schoolwork, I'd completely shut down and stop doing everything school related. Didn't do homework, didn't go to classes, and wouldn't take any tests.

I got one A in gcse... I'm not dumb, I just sucked at exmas then and wasn't really that smart. I was cocky and thought I knew it all. I've always been bright but I lacked the knowledge to pass exams

that was in Biology, which I then fvcked up at A level along with everything else

then did a BTEC and almost fvcked that up until I just did all the work in the last 3 weeks to get good enough grades to get into uni. And now I'm here I'm slowly fvcking this up too...

Its kind of funny how not smart I am. But I don't really care, all the really smart people I've known have been complete cvnts bar one so fvck it. I'd rather be stupid and a decent person, than be smart and walk about with my head up my own arse.
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 8, 2014,
How the hell are you people getting more than 100%?! That's literally impossible, unless sexual favours...
Best as in 'highest mark' would be my AS Level Maths (first half of an A-Level which you usually take at age 17 for non UK-ers). It was three modules, and I ended with 299/300. I still want to know where I dropped that one mark.

Best as in 'worth most' is my first class Master of Engineering degree.
I think it was 111%, either that or 106%. Funny thing is it was in math.

But it was in HS, so it didn't really matter, not that any grades actually matter. But I mean HS grades are pretty worthless. Not quite as worthless as Primary school grades, but I mean they're pretty close. Now the big thing they try to sell you on is College grades are worth something. But they're only worth something to places who request your grades, who is literally no one.

So, like, don't try in school kids. Do drugs and go to a trade school. Don't mess up like I did.

This is 100% honesty. And 100% is easy to achieve on a test with an answer key, but dam near impossible to achieve IRL.

INB4 But imma majorin in a stem?

Join the ****ing club.
As in english literature and photography, a couple of GCSE ones. Never been good at academia: I can comprehend it all, but I can't remember anything.
Quote by metal4eva_22
I think it was 111%, either that or 106%. Funny thing is it was in math.

But it was in HS, so it didn't really matter, not that any grades actually matter. But I mean HS grades are pretty worthless. Not quite as worthless as Primary school grades, but I mean they're pretty close. Now the big thing they try to sell you on is College grades are worth something. But they're only worth something to places who request your grades, who is literally no one.

So, like, don't try in school kids. Do drugs and go to a trade school. Don't mess up like I did.

This is 100% honesty. And 100% is easy to achieve on a test with an answer key, but dam near impossible to achieve IRL.

INB4 But imma majorin in a stem?

Join the ****ing club.

Unless you want to study further
I use to get virtually straight A's

Then I learnt to play the piano and pull bitches

I don't know if it counts, but I once single handedly proved I was better at maths than my entire cohort, individually and in small groups
I dropped 3 marks in the Electronics GCSE. That's the highest overall mark for a qualification I have achieved so far.

Doing an MSc at the moment so there's potential to improve, but I think it is unlikely.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
I also got a A. We must be the same cleverness.

cleverivity *