Page 1 of 2
Quote by captainsnazz
look at my phone and act like i wish i was elsewhere

This.

And then leave
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Leave
You're so unoriginal I would have rather invited captaincrunk 2 times.
Drink all of your vodka until I was half dead, then make off with 3 shots for my inevitable hangover.

If anyone looks interesting maybe try to get laid, but if not I'll be moderately social while drunk.
I'll roll face, find something I want to rectally prolapse; then consume boner pills to exacerbate the strain on my heart for 2 hours.

My heart is in my frenulum

Then I'd leave
I'd write a card that says the following:

Dead Spambot_2,

You are not a Pit Celebrity, nor will you ever be.

Also you are banned for being a spambot.

Sincerely,

Baby Joel
UG Team
Quote by Baby Joel
I'd write a card that says the following:

Dead Spambot_2,

You are not a Pit Celebrity, nor will you ever be.

Also you are banned for being a spambot.

Sincerely,

Baby Joel
UG Team

this was harsh I'm sorry
Eat then sit in the corner by myself because I hate social gatherings with people I don't know.
Shit in the ******* sink and turn on the disposal.

EDIT: I enjoy that kitchen is censored, meanwhile shitting in it is perfectly acceptable.
Last edited by Seref at Nov 8, 2014,
I'd say happy birthday to you on the way in, then have fun and drink all your beer, and then on the way out apologize for drinking all you beer and say hhhhappy biiirthdahy duhde, followed by a hug.
Then probably pee in the bush outside your house before getting into the taxi.

Quote by Seref
Shit in the ******* sink and turn on the disposal.

EDIT: I enjoy that kitchen is censored, meanwhile shitting in it is perfectly acceptable.

I love it!
Quote by Dreadnought
Probably get drunk and be the life of the party

this.
Let's see...

Start with a casual improvisational jam using all of Bot's instruments, followed by excellent locally grown food prepared by the finest chefs in the region. Wine, lots of fabulous wine and lots of hot, scantily clad Italian babes dancing to our musical grooves.

Ok, I'm in.
I'd bring my bear slippers and a couch that I'd setup next to your pool or on your balcony - front lawn or back yard would work too if you aren't that well set up. I would then proceed to inhale only the dankest of ganja fumes and drink good but cheap Czech lager, both of which would be openly shared with anyone who is not on my 'fvck all yall' list, thus forming the finest drinking commune Italy has ever seen.

Once I'd get drunk enough to start causing shit I'd probably build you a makeshift fireplace by tearing down one of the walls where we could set up a kickass grill. Burgers, steak, kebab, čevapčiči, you name it. After getting stuffed on delicious freshly smoked foods and coffee to keep us going to the break of dawn I'd convince my couch bunch to either carry the aforementioned couch to either the nearest beach or the nearest tall building with a great rooftop view.

Depending on which we'd find first or rather where the guy carrying the most couch weight would collapse I'd basically set up my own mini party with a lot of liquor and weed where we could all play our favourite choons on a stereo system exactly like the one at your place except it's totally not the same one I promise. Basically a giant drunk Mumu session with featuring the finest cuties and the chillest bros.

So upon filling up our tanks with more illicit substances and alcohol I was thinking we could 'borrow' a sweet-ass cop car with a convertable top, a yacht with a mounted machine gun and 'POLIZIA' written all over it or a M1A2 Abrams battle tank. Voting amongst our group would of course occur to decide which is the preffered option.

Whether mass killing or a fun joy-ride along the coastline would be the next step would probably be decided by the ratio between consumed red-bull vodka, coke, ganja and the cuteness of the local female population. Since I know most of us can't really afford much coke I'm gonna presume the joy-ride is more likely.

I'm not really sure what happens next because the inebriation at this point is way to high to support a controlled and predictable party environment but I think that at the very least we can expect to wake up next to a dead Silvio Berlusconi hanging by his toes from the very same gas station Mussolini once hung from and a grateful, cheering crowd of Italians bringing us only the finest examples of Italian cuisine to cure our raging, life-crippling, mind-numbing hangovers.

Not sure about the syphillis and open head wounds but I'm sure they have a pill for those.

anywy i think thats all of it, no big deal
I'd be wondering who drugged me and brought me here against my will and then I'd leave.
Page 1 of 2