it was for kids

in one episode the main characters suspect one of their parents (or something) of embalming people alive in their basement.

seriously can't think of what this was. cannot google effectively. it was super fucked hmu

thanks,
eastLOSE
Quote by Skullivan
Description of characters?
Network?
Anything?

if i knew these things i would know what the show was

seriously just something about embalming in a basement

might have been the proud family hmu? really i don't know don't do drugs
Quote by Eastwinn
it was for kids

in one episode the main characters suspect one of their parents (or something) of embalming people alive in their basement.

seriously can't think of what this was. cannot google effectively. it was super fucked hmu

thanks,
eastLOSE

Was it billy and mandy when that mummy lived in the black kids basement?

If not Idk.
you should be thinking of camp lazlo

you all should be thinking of camp lazlo

i should make a thread about camp lazlo

people really need to talk about camp lazlo
stratkat: no thanks the for the effort tho

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Can you at least tell us what year you saw it? Or how old you were?

i was young enough that i remember having to ask my mom what it meant to embalm someone
Quote by Eastwinn

i was young enough that i remember having to ask my mom what it meant to embalm someone

I really want to know how that conversation went
Quote by Eastwinn

You could be stupid and had to have asked your mom what it meant to embalm someone at the age of 23 for all we know.
I remember an episode of Rugrats where they thought Chuckie and his dad were aliens. Other than that, I can't think of anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wk6wazjNvU

The new girl in school, Laetitia Bowers, is not welcomed with open arms. Her gothic appearance and the fact that she carried around a fake skull only helped people circulate the rumor that the reason she and her father, who is a mortician, left town was because Mr. Bowers accidentally embalmed someone who was still alive.

if it's not this then idk
That better be it 'cause I'm probably on a list for googling phrases like "parents embalming people alive in the basement"
Quote by Bladez22
south park

The episode where Butters's parents chain him in the basement and feed him dead people.
Quote by Iced Earth9
The episode where Butters's parents chain him in the basement and feed him dead people.

listen up good hard working farm boys like eastwinn dont watch trash like south park i tell ya whatta kid this eastwinn is gonna be a mix of size and flair straight outta annapolis so ya know none a those distractions are getting in the way total heart and soul alla those intangibles ya want on yer side lets go THUMBS UP
Quote by Eastwinn
it was for kids

I dont know if you got an answer yet, but that was an episode of As told by ginger

from wiki

"New girl in town"

"The new girl in school, Laetitia Bowers, is not welcomed with open arms. Her gothic appearance and the fact that she carried around a fake skull only helped people circulate the rumor that the reason she and her father, who is a mortician, left town was because Mr. Bowers accidentally embalmed someone who was still alive. "