When doesn't matter
Where doesn't matter

How it ended doesn't even matter

None of this shit matters
Quote by chrismendiola
Obligatory "your mum."

Sorry but its jackwhiteisbutts official duty to post that. Youre too new
he gave me head at mine after we played xbox all night

we touched each other inappropriately a lot, the first time was after a party when we slept on the floor together

ur mum lol
Quote by eGraham
Who doesn't matter
When doesn't matter
Where doesn't matter

How it ended doesn't even matter

None of this shit matters

these are things I say when I'm feeling upset

egraham are you upset
my first peanut butter and jam sandwich was probably in the second grade

it was delicious

no innuendos here go away
Quote by Bladez22
he gave me head at mine after we played xbox all night

we touched each other inappropriately a lot, the first time was after a party when we slept on the floor together

ur mum lol

me too

the mom part I mean ha ha ha
I was lying in someone's yard, it was after prom, my prom date, I was really drunk, yada yada yada
Quote by eGraham
me too

the mom part I mean ha ha ha

was bout to say, that's pretty gay bro

Quote by Baby Joel
these are things I say when I'm feeling upset

egraham are you upset

nothing is wrong i am fine
Quote by Wiegenlied
Sorry but its jackwhiteisbutts official duty to post that. Youre too new

Apparently, I can claim your title as "Resident Usurper" too.

Double entendre, don't even aks me how.
-> name withheld
-> she was fresh outta hong kong or something
-> 10th gradeish?
-> she had the tightest grip and the dryest hands i tried to enjoy it i swear but i just had to stop her cause it hurt too much and my tip was a mess. i ate her out for two hours afterwards cause i was too much of a coward to do anything else with her
-> she left me for a 20 year old later that week and told me how great he was in bed
-> </3

~don't mind me im watching you two from the closet
wishing to be the friction in yr jeans
isnt it messed up how im just dying to be him?
im just a notch in yr bedpost~
Quote by MinterMan22
-> name withheld
-> she was fresh outta hong kong or something
-> 10th gradeish?
-> she had the tightest grip and the dryest hands i tried to enjoy it i swear but i just had to stop her cause it hurt too much and my tip was a mess. i ate her out for two hours afterwards cause i was too much of a coward to do anything else with her
-> she left me for a 20 year old later that week and told me how great he was in bed
-> </3

~don't mind me im watching you two from the closet
wishing to be the friction in yr jeans
isnt it messed up how im just dying to be him?
im just a notch in yr bedpost~

you have no idea how much i enjoy making these lol
Met a girl online through a friend and got real lovey-dovey after a week or so. A month later I drove down to their city, but didn't do much because I got there at like 10 PM. First real day I go over to her house. We play some vidya games, but then it quickly turned all touchy feely. She ties my hands together with my belt, I think and makes me eat her out for a bit. She told to me call her "goddess" the whole time. She makes me lay on my back and she puts it in her mouth. She doesn't really suck on it though, she just moves her head up and down. I patiently wait for her to "finish" and then we go on to have extremely awkward sex because I was a virgin and I had no idea what I was doing.

Bonus: Got a handjob/blowjob at a movie theater the next day while watching Kick-Ass 2. It was much better.
Quote by Cliffhopper
If you don't know how a BJ ends, I don't even know what to say about that...

not all bjs are successful numb nuts
Quote by blake1221
first girlfriend

passenger seat of car

shot a bit into my open mouth

2/10 story

barely brought me to orgasm
A hj/bj for me has never led to orgasm and has always led to sex

I hate both of them because I can't cum from either but they work me up enough to where I put it in the vag and like a minute later I'm done
oh god it was GLORIOUS

went from a girlfriend who didn't give BJs to one who loved them, and the whole world flipped upside down
Quote by Dreadnought
oh god it was GLORIOUS

went from a girlfriend who didn't give BJs to one who loved them, and the whole world flipped upside down

woah.... same..
dread and xiaoxi are actually in a relationship and didn't know it this whole time

calling it now
Quote by blake1221
not all bjs are successful numb nuts

It didn't take! It didn't take!
never had hj.

first bj sucked. didn't climax, disappointment.

Every subsequent bj sucked as well, never climaxed.

bj's suck, no pun intended.
Quote by eGraham
dread and xiaoxi are actually in a relationship and didn't know it this whole time

calling it now

First BJ was terrible, I was 15 and it was on a camp and I was terrified of getting caught, so didn't climax....

Don't remember first HJ, but I've never been a big fan of them....most times I've had them the girl had awful technique and made my dick sore
After some party at some church. Went round the corner to Love Lane (lol) at like 2am. Didn't finish. Blue balls 4 days.
It was alright, though his 80 year old dick had some smegma or something under the foreskin
Quote by Wiegenlied
Who when where

How did it end?

First hj: me
when: can't remember
where: at home
How did it end? It hasn't ever stopped.
Page 1 of 2