Hello,

Long story short, walked into a shop and played this: http://www.godinguitars.com/godin5thavenuekingpincwp.htm

The neck felt PERFECT in my hands. Sadly, a fully hollowbody doesn't lend itself well to the higher gain stuff I usually play, so I didn't buy it.

Any other guitars with this measurement? The scale reads as 24.84 and neck width at nut as 1.72"...doesn't say the depth. Radius is 16".
I use my 5th Avenue in a Punk Band

Im curious about this aswell, That neck is soooo nice!

:pop:
There are axe men out there who do play high gain/high volume stuff with hollowbody guitars, most notably, Billy Duffy of The Cult and his Gretsch White Falcons. Most of them just stuff the body with foam rubber (or some such) to minimize feedback.
Quote by dannyalcatraz
There are axe men out there who do play high gain/high volume stuff with hollowbody guitars, most notably, Billy Duffy of The Cult and his Gretsch White Falcons. Most of them just stuff the body with foam rubber (or some such) to minimize feedback.

How would say, stuffing the F-holes change the tone of the guitar?
With enough gain & volume, I doubt you'd notice anything negative about the amplified tone.
Quote by Always-Ben
How would say, stuffing the F-holes change the tone of the guitar?
Danny's right. You most likely wouldn't notice it until you tried to play really clean stuff.

There the foam probably would kill some of the mid range and a lot of the sustain.

Part of the answer lies with the pickups. There playing clean, I guess the proportion of the pickup's output which is purely from string excitation versus the amount of microphonic pickup from the body's vibration, would affect the overall tone. It would be different with the body stuffed, as opposed to empty

It probably wouldn't make much of a difference in all known "grunge" settings.