No and anyone tells you any numbers they're talking out of their arse.
The necks are roughly cncéd then hand shaped so the measurements on anything but the CCs or Artist models can vary.
My R8 neck is bigger than my R7 neck and it ideally should be the opposite.
There's no way of knowing. Gibson neck profiles vary a lot from guitar to guitar, even if the models are identical.
Tks. Didn't realize that. I'm trying to figure out which Agile necks roughly coincide with which Gibson necks. Sounds like this is impossible.
Quote by columbiar
Tks. Didn't realize that. I'm trying to figure out which Agile necks roughly coincide with which Gibson necks. Sounds like this is impossible.

The standard Agile on the AL series guitars corresponds more or less to a '60's neck. There's no '50's neck equivalent, so if you're looking for a baseball bat, you're out of luck. The "thin" or "slim" neck has similar dimensions to an Ibanez neck. The "wide" is a standard Agile neck depth, but with a 1 3/4" wide nut, tapering eventually to a standard bridge width.

Gibson does publish neck depths on some of its models, though it can be difficult to find them. Within a particular model run, they really don't vary that much (take along a digital caliper if you need to compare). Pretty much all guitar necks get the same amount of hand finishing, whether by Gibson or an Asian factory (Gibson Marketing makes the largest possible deal out of it that they can) and the Gibson factory has tighter tolerances than some folks would have you think. What CAN vary are the neck profiles from year to year and model to model.