Poll: which pic epitomizes the friendzone most poignantly?
Poll Options
View poll results: which pic epitomizes the friendzone most poignantly?
kissy kissy while on lame guy's shoulders
8 73%
lame guy acting as a makeshift chair
1 9%
lame guy acting as a makeshift bridge
2 18%
Voters: 11.
#1 fo' sho'

although #3 is pretty bad, that's easily able to step over by herself.

#2 Probably made his day, most booty he's ever gotten.
The friendzone is just male entitlement to women's bodies in a patriarchal society run by old white men misogynists neckbeard rape culture male privilege #killallmen.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
the friendzone doesn't exist go put your fedora back on the hat rack

anime kid slamming someone with a fedora insult. classic
Quote by Baby Joel
because you're a loser like the rest of us. that's the only reason any of us are here

B-but my waifu doesn't think I'm a loser.
Quote by metal4eva_22
B-but my waifu doesn't think I'm a loser.

Yes she does. She told me last night during the crossover special
Waifu is short for wife-fu, which is a term that refers to two different styles of martial arts: The first being a form of self-defense practiced primarily by Japanese housewives to defend themselves from the anime-obsessed friends of their kids, and the second being a form of self-defense used primarily by Japanese husbands for the same purpose, but involve actually use of their wife as a weapon.

Though both styles are very effective, it is generally believed the latter is moreso effective due to the greater reach provided by swinging one's significant other.
no because the friend zone isn't real and is just a misogynistic structure designed to make men feel entitled to women they like
I'm pretty sure the friendzone does exist.

It's when two people are friends. And one person fancies the other, and the other person doesn't feel the same way. So one person has friendzoned the other. This is regardless of gender and a man can friendzone and woman and vice versa.
I thought the friendzone was just a cringey name for when someone likes someone but that someone doesn't like them back

is it actually something worse than that or what
Quote by EndTheRapture51

It's when two people are friends. And one person fancies the other, and the other person doesn't feel the same way. So one person has friendzoned the other. This is regardless of gender and a man can friendzone and woman and vice versa.
just so happens society uses it in a very different way

Quote by RylanThePotato
I thought the friendzone was just a cringey name for when someone likes someone but that someone doesn't like them back

is it actually something worse than that or what
just read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone#Opposition_to_the_term me no enunciate good but basically it's the blaming and entitlement
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 10, 2014,
Quote by EndTheRapture51

nah it doesnt exist

"y wont she have sex with me!!! i am so nice to her and she is friendzoning!!! me!!! i deserve sex i am so nice!!!!!! she owes me!!!! sex!!!! !!!!!!!"
Quote by deadsmileyface
nah it doesnt exist

"y wont she have sex with me!!! i am so nice to her and she is friendzoning!!! me!!! i deserve sex i am so nice!!!!!! she owes me!!!! sex!!!! !!!!!!!"

That's the reddit fedora friendzone.

Normal people have a very different definition of it.