Page 1 of 2
I didn't watch it but the characters were flimsy. I could have written a better story last night at 3 in the morning while I was taking the most glorious drunken shit.
Quote by sporkface
I didn't watch it but the characters were flimsy. I could have written a better story last night at 3 in the morning while I was taking the most glorious drunken shit.

lol whatta ****ing goof right here
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
that was way too many ****ing cooks

They may have spoiled the broth but they filled our hearts with so much love!
T̩̝̗͜͜͡ͅo̸̧̜̯̯̗͍͉ͅò͍͢ ͕̼m̡͖̝̙͜͟á̷͔̮͓ǹ̳̲̞̗̜̳͙͖y̤̬̦͓ ̭͇̤c̘͚͖̟͜o̷̲͓͖͙͓̺͖̗o̫̬̳̫̪̺̠͇̫k̴̛͓̟̱͕̱̲̩̱̹s̳̦̪̩̟̭͎͡
Quote by sporkface

You say that like it's not exactly how most Adult Swim shows are created.
ty for posting, rockford. I had to work when this aired, so I missed it, but thanks to you, I now know how many cooks there were.

(too many)
Quote by VillainousLatin
That was shit

fuck you op

your face is shit.

even my dad loved this.

and he doesn't like pretty much anything on adult swim aside from Harvey Birdman.
Quote by eGraham
I miss Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law

i have the Wii game somewhere and i need to finish playing it.

need to find the Wii at my aunt's apartment first.
i was stocking yogurt today at work and there were just too any yogurts.

had to stop myself from launching into the song in the middle of the store
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
more like too many cocks LMAO
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
it takes a lot to make a stew
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
a scoop of kids to make the spice
Too Many Cooks
Too Many Cooooooooks
TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKSTOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS ToO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS TOO MANY COOKS
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
who is that mystery man

Killy McMurdersalot
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
who is that mystery man

my dad
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

duuuuuuuude!

i want this so bad, but they want fucking $20 for it.
Page 1 of 2