Page 1 of 3
Who are some of the people in this world that you just hate (not musicians)

I hate the capitalist pigs of the world who force us to be separate from each other.
Quote by eGraham
I don't hate anyone

I hate everyone you don't hate.

@everyone: You've got eGraham to thank for that!
Quote by Pastafarian96

I hate the capitalist pigs of the world who force us to be separate from each other.
+1
Quote by Pastafarian96
Who are some of the people in this world that you just hate (not musicians)

3egy5me
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Anyone with a man bun. Also, anyone who uses the phrase 'capitalist pigs' without irony.

Didn't you just use 'capitalist pig' without irony?
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Nov 10, 2014,
Quote by ultimate-slash
Didn't you just use 'capitalist pig' without irony?

I never claimed to have any great fondness for myself.

Except in a masturbatory way, that's kinda fun sometimes

Perpetuates obesity
Literally killing her child with food
Creating a fat-acceptance culture
Quote by Banjocal
I hate the far-right morons who want to oppress the general population.

I despide the general population who allow themselves to be oppressed by morons(of whatever political persuasion).

And I was going to add Juggaloes, until I realised this thread is about people, and Juggaloes are not people.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I despide the general population who allow themselves to be oppressed by morons(of whatever political persuasion).

And I was going to add Juggaloes, until I realised this thread is about people, and Juggaloes are not people.
Google "power dynamics" bruh.
Quote by N_J_B_B

This piece of shit needs no introduction

Who was worse, Gillard or Abbot? I can't choose, they were both human atrocities
I despise my girlfriend. **** asked me to be her Patriarchal Demi-God and wed her and impregnate her, then my lease expired and I became homeless and she doesn't talk to me.

I despise my boss, we're installing solar panels on a weapons RnD building and all he can think about is ****ing opiates

I despise my mother, she's slowly going senile and her neuro-capability is degrading and she still thinks everything is alright in her head so she'll adamantly tell me to do something and if it isn't done fast enough it becomes a problem for her.

I despise my roomate, he can't even do math at a linear algebra level yet insists he's finding out all the answers to the universe by reading a 210 page self help book. Preaches meditation even though he's only come to these conclusions after he ate too much acid one summer. I've been a martial arts practitioner for 11 years, and he's telling me to meditate.
Page 1 of 3