Page 1 of 2
My girlfriend and I had a talk, and she wants kids in her life and I dont.

The main point it for some reason people tend to think that childless life is meaningless and there is nothing more what to do in life...

What do you think?
i think you're probably not suited for each other cause that's normally a pretty big thing for women if they do want children
Quote by Gynce

The main point it for some reason people tend to think that childless life is meaningless and there is nothing more what to do in life...

What do you think?

Well biologically, having offspring technically is the meaning of life.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Well biologically, having offspring technically is the purpose of life.
fixed for pedantry
TS, have children and be nice to them.

That way, when you're old, they'll put you into the kind of nursing home where they clean you up inside 24 hours of shitting yourself.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
TS, have children and be nice to them.

That way, when you're old, they'll put you into the kind of nursing home where they clean you up inside 24 hours of shitting yourself.

aren't you a ray of sunshine
Come home with a random baby one day and see if she still wants to have kids with you.

Quote by TheTee56

aren't you a banana
Quote by TheTee56

I'm realistic. The only thing worse than being old is going to be being old and getting waterboarded.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm realistic. The only thing worse than being old is going to be being old and getting waterboarded.

I prefer waterboarding over listening to One Direction.
Quote by Gynce
My girlfriend and I had a talk, and she wants kids in her life and I dont.

What do you think?

you are a disgrace to your family tree.
Quote by ultimate-slash

aren't you a banana

calm down there captain obvious
Just wondering, but is there a fruit version of being a furry?
Being a fruity?

I think I'd make an amazing apple.
Poke holes in your condoms before you bust up in her snatch, once the preggers tests come back positive say "now you have kids in your life" and walk out and never talk to her again. Assume a false name and move to Canada so that she can't sue you for child support and live your life knowing you parted amicably with your ex giving her the one thing she truly wanted.
well the comments about being old is like being selfish, because you raise your children JUST to take care of you when you are older :P
Quote by Gynce
well the comments about being old is like being selfish, because you raise your children JUST to take care of you when you are older :P

seriously, how old are you. if you are like 15-25 It's normal that you do not want to have kids.
After that most people grow up and make the decision.
If you genuinely do not want kids you will have a shitty time in your relationship.
Well am I wrong if my relationships goals are just to have that special person and live my life just with her ? Am I really that bad if this is my goal? To be together just the two of us?
There's nothing wrong or right about wanting/not wanting kids. It's just a personal decision, and if you're in a relationship with someone that definitely wants kids while you do not, then there will inevitably be a conflict.

But that doesn't mean you should break up right away or anything. You can still enjoy your relationship for now and see what happens. Perhaps one of you will change your mind over time.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Nov 10, 2014,
If she wants kids, you'll have kids. Unless you go. That's what I'm seeing with all my friends right now. So many babies and sooo many ''happy'' daddies.
If you don't want kids and she doesn't understand that, let her go, as hard as it is. I can totally understand you. My life is awesome and I don't want to lose my money, my beloved bad habbits and all my free time to some nasty, smelly bastards. My hobbies and being a not-really-responsible person is waaay too much fun to give that up for something I don't want.
So yeah, if you don't want children..make a decision.
Because what I have noticed that 90% people start to judge you because of this decision :/
Quote by ultimate-slash
Just wondering, but is there a fruit version of being a furry?
Being a fruity?

I think I'd make an amazing apple.

You'd have a fine apple ass.

But being a fruity is already a thing. It's called being queer.
Quote by Gynce
Because what I have noticed that 90% people start to judge you because of this decision :/

Yeah and UG too.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 10, 2014,
Quote by Gynce
I'm 23

personal opinion: That's too young to start having kids. have some fun in your life en revisit your decision when you around 30.

I can understand people not agreeing with me though.
Having kids isn't a necessary anymore, like 500 years ago every other kid would die, so we needed lots of kids so we didn't die out. But now 99.9% of kids live to be adults, and there's a rampant over-population problem that no politician wants to address. We like to think its just China's problem, but we're hot on their heels. Things are going to get interesting the next few decades that's for sure, the UK's infrastructure is already crippling, I dunno if we can handle the increasing population for much longer.

Get a dog or something OP, you're 23, if my family/people started pressuring me at that age I'd tell them to fvck off. If my family pressured me at any age I'd tell them the same thing. Having kids is a huge responsibility, and it isn't something you should decide to do lightly, it changes your life forever.

also, I would be the sexiest little blueberry.
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 10, 2014,
Page 1 of 2