So, what are some things you want to do in your life? Could be a profession, a hobby, a vacation somewhere or whatever.

When I was a kid (in many ways I still am, I just have a bigger penis now), I genuinely thought that at some point in my life I'd get to do pretty much anything I could think of. I blame watching too many movies and reading too much for that.
Now I don't really know what I want I want to do, because there are so many possibilities. If you'd ask me what my life would ideally look like in five years, my answer would probably change every 5 minutes.

Two of the (many) things that keep coming up for me:
I'd love to live somewhere in a forest or something, with just a lot of nature around.
I also like discovering new places, so I want to travel and see as many different places as possible.
Quote by ultimate-slash

When I was a kid (in many ways I still am, I just have a bigger penis now)

sure...
A profession I'd love to be in is behavioural therapy.

As for a holiday, visiting my best friend in the US and doing simple things, like visiting their friends and going cycling, golf etc.. is the best holiday I've ever had and could ever think of having.

I'd love to live in a place surrounded by nature, but without needing to drive for 2 hours just to get to a decently sized supermarket. When you've been spending 10 years restoring a house in the mountains and it literally takes all day just to get to a hardware store and back is a pain in the ass.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 10, 2014,
^Yeah, I can see how living too far away from civilization could be a pain in the ass. For me it would just be nice to not hear other people and cars and stuff around me. Just a nice place where I could go for long walks in the woods and not walk into other people every 5 minutes. Not to avoid other people, but more to experience silence and really feel like I'm in the middle of nature.

Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
sure...

Come on man, don't make fun of me in front of the other kids
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Nov 10, 2014,
Quote by ultimate-slash

Come on man, don't make fun of me in front of the other kids

okay okay, serious answer
I have always known what I wanted to do with my life.
I'm in the process of working my way up to a position I want, while having enough free time to spend to do all the things I want to do. which is having fun with my hobbies.
There's not much more I want from live other than some more money and keeping my relationship healthy.

Sure I have some more ambitions (Like I would love to jump from a plane with a parashute once or something) But I really can't be bothered to care about that right now and I will make time when I ever feel ready to do stuff like that.
Quote by ultimate-slash
And what is that thing you are working towards?

I too would like to jump out of a plane some time.

Right now I'm working as an networking engineer without a drivers licence. so this job is for me to earn money for said drivers licence, It's mostly taking phonecalls and solving most issues remotely.

Once I have my drivers licence, I will look for a job where I'll configure networks on-site. That's the job I want. It might not be the best job in the world, but I found that I love to be on the road, fixing problems or creating new networks.
If I ever get promotion after that, it'll be a bonus for my life, nothing more.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf

Sure I have some more ambitions (Like I would love to jump from a plane with a parashute once or something) But I really can't be bothered to care about that right now and I will make time when I ever feel ready to do stuff like that.

I've done a static line jump before. It is exactly as terrifying as it looks, but it was absolutely fantastic just for ability to say to myself that I did it. It only took a day of training and a bit of meditation to calm my nerves. In my experience it wasn't the life-changing event that some people say it is, but I can understand it having that effect on people.
I'm cursed with way too many hobbies, too many ambitions, and not enough talent, time, or money for all of them.
there's something in this world for me i'm just not sure what it is yet
Quote by ultimate-slash

a hobby penis
I'd love to live somewhere in a forest or something, with just a lot of nature around.

I have a forest you can live in but there's a road nearby so you might hear a tractor or car the odd time.
Bring ear plugs.
I'v began to try and learn to record music a few months ago but stopped. I don't really have time at the moment. I'v been too busy with school and work.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'd love to live in a place surrounded by nature, but without needing to drive for 2 hours just to get to a decently sized supermarket.

This. Just the whole idea of having nature everywhere around you is amazing. Only 18 now though so it'll be a while until I can do this
I'd also love to play music and sing for a living, but that's quite a leap of faith and I'd like to "make it big" but I simultaneously want none of everything else that comes with it (being away from home too often, having to do too many interviews/television appearances, being recognised on the street/attention on my personal life).

I don't know of any music acts that did that. Gorillaz, perhaps? There's that Hatsunne Miku character, too, but that's not even a real person. It's a stupid, boring answer, but I want all of the pros to my ideal life and none of the cons.