Hi everyone so i'm basically looking for a new High gain SS amp and only SS for around $300 Music i play is Slayer, Pantera and Megadeth i know everyone hell bent on a tube amp but honestly i don't see much of a difference and the amps i have in mind are

Dime D-100 (Mainly because its based on the randall RG100 and Built by the same maker of the RG100)

Randall warhead

My Rig:
Randall RH-100 G2
Boss Noise suppressor
Crate Cab
Randall do a few, not sure of their price in $.

The Peavey Bandit's 'modern' voiced lead channel is pretty good
Quote by t1mman
What kind of speaker you have in tha cab?

Don't know off the top of my head i'm pretty sure generic cheap ones i cant complain it was free.
Tons of difference between an SS and a tube amp (There are good SS amps out there though) I'm gonna put in my obligatory JCA100 HDM recommendation here as I don't know much about the Randall amp you suggested.
I think the culprit right now might be this!

I can’t say the RH is something “spectacular” but you might be able to dial a decent tone in it.
I used to play on one and I wasn’t impressed. I have currently a RG100ES I use for power amp, but I can get a decent tone on it. It honestly got me surprised the other day!

I know Dimebag was using a RG100ES (which can be found pretty cheap), some Randall Jaguar cabs and an EQ.

You might be able to do something good by adding a disto on the line, a friend of me was able to do something realy nice with a SD Twin Tube Mayhem, you might wana look in that area.
Quote by t1mman
I think the culprit right now might be this!

I can’t say the RH is something “spectacular” but you might be able to dial a decent tone in it.
I used to play on one and I wasn’t impressed. I have currently a RG100ES I use for power amp, but I can get a decent tone on it. It honestly got me surprised the other day!

I know Dimebag was using a RG100ES (which can be found pretty cheap), some Randall Jaguar cabs and an EQ.

You might be able to do something good by adding a disto on the line, a friend of me was able to do something realy nice with a SD Twin Tube Mayhem, you might wana look in that area.

I'm trying my best to find a RG100ES Can you pm me to a link of one?