Hi there!!

I've bought a Behringer FCB1010 and I want to program it to control my Boss GT-PRO.
The GT-PRO has some cool features that I would like to use with the MIDI Board.
Fx. I have the option to control 4 effects, turn them on/off and so on, and I rally need that for a lot for my patches.. But, the question is, how do I get the MIDI Board to do these things, together with the GT-PRO??

I'm a total noob when it comes to MIDI...

Thanks!
Quote by PedalFreak94
But, the question is, how do I get the MIDI Board to do these things, together with the GT-PRO??
You need to read the instructions of both units.
Plus, optionally, some info about the midi protocol (google's a friend of yours)

The first unit's, to discover what midi info change what parameters, and the second unit's, to discover how to create and recall presets that contain the info you wanna send to the GT-PRO.

No shortcut with these, you do have to read the instructions.
The easiest way is to write more patches and use the controller to select them. Don't try to change a patch with the controller - write another patch with the effects you want.

A little more detail on what you are trying to do would be helpful.
Hi all.

After a loooooooooooooooooong, really long, search, some emails and videoes, I've found that the things I want the MIDI Foot Controller to do isn't possible.. At least not at a cheap range..
Cathbard, what I'm trying to do is this:
I wanna be able to create patches and on those patches I wanna be able to turn effects on/off, but what I've learned is that this is not possible.. At least not on the FCB1010, I know you can get the Eprom 2 or something, but it's still not quite there..
It because, on my Boss GT-PRO there's the option to connect control foot swtiches, CTL 1/2 and CTL 3/4. These switches can turn effects on/off on every patch I create. (That's the easy way, and also the way I've chosen now). On the MIDI board I can't do this.. I can do as you say, Cathbard, I can create one patch with the first effects that I need and then create another to add the other effects I need.. BUT, that's not what I'm after.. I wanted to combine or have it all on the one (1) patch I've created..
Hope this makes sense!