So I submitted a tab but I accidentally did it while I was logged out so it's under unregistered. Is there anyway to get it under my username? I tried just re-submitting the tab which was fine but when I click on the 'view on the site' button it still links to the unregistered tab because the link is the same?!

Here's the link

send a message to this moderator... He will take care of it for you... His name is EMAD

You can also go to the FORUM PAGE and all the way at the bottom is UG CONTRIBUTIONS... click that on and go to the first one that says WTF! WHERE ARE MY TABS and submit this there...EMAD moderates that section and will respond to your post there... Then just follow what he says or he will automatically do it for you...ok
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Nov 11, 2014,