I need a switch button for the Flanger, i dont know its called.
And a sticker (gold i think) for the octave as it shown in the photos:

Can you help me find it on ebay?
Last edited by motixlost at Nov 10, 2014,
Thank you! But the knob for the flanger is not good. I mean its good but i need the all iron thing, the thing that the knob is put on... something broke the all thing...
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You'll need a mini-pot then. I don't know what value. You'd have to open up the pedal to check that.
For the Octave, yes. The Flanger needs a rotary switch, that will be harder to find.

Roland service is good. Email/phone them and tell them what you need and they'll sell you one. Otherwise take it out and measure it up and find an equivalent at somewhere like Small Bear.
Last edited by Cathbard at Nov 10, 2014,