EXCLUSIVE: Oscar Pistorius may be forced to stay in jail because he has NO ANKLES for electronic tag

Oscar Pistorius may not get early release from his gang-ridden jail where he is fed rations of buttered bread because the electronic tagging device cannot be fitted securely to his prosthetic leg, it emerged today.
The revelation came as South African prosecutors said their request to appeal the athlete's manslaughter conviction and five-year prison sentence would be heard on December 9.
The runner had hoped he would qualify for home detention curfew with a tag after serving just ten months of his sentence.
But MailOnline can reveal that prison bosses have told him he can't take part in their tagging scheme because the device cannot be properly monitored if it is fixed to a prosthetic leg.
The tags cannot by law be fixed to an offender's wrists as they are too easily removed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828274/Oscar-Pistorius-not-early-release-hellhole-prison-electronic-tag-fitted-false-leg.html
omg this is tragic, the poor guy might actually face a proper sentence for murdering someone now
good let him stay in jail like any other person who isn't a pseudo celebrity that killed someone.
I am a bigot and I'm very offended by your bigotry towards my people. All this hate speech against us really hurts our feelings.

END THE HATE CRIMES DOWN WITH OP
Dude's only serving 10 months for killing someone that's a pretty sweet deal tbh was she past her kill by date or something so she got put in the bargain bin?
just make one of those ball ring things they use in BDSM but with the tag on it

no sane man would try and remove it
Quote by Banjocal
just make one of those ball ring things they use in BDSM but with the tag on it

no sane man would try and remove it

now we're talking

finally someone with some sense on this goddamn website
Quote by JackSaints
omg this is tragic, the poor guy might actually face a proper sentence for murdering someone now

Yeah, seriously. Athletes are gross people and should be all put in jail.
Quote by cha33 armstrong

Quote by steve_muse
of all the 'curse my disability!' moments that's gotta be in top 3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Quote by Fisheth24
It's a Daily Mail link, so I can't trust it.

But if it's true...

Quote by Bladez22
its the daily mail this is 100% bollocks

still funny tho

Quote by Pastafarian96