11 16%
Voters: 68.
Page 1 of 3
which state flag is the coolest

poll incoming

here they are in one convenient image

definitely not Mississippi.

seriously they need to change that wtf get in the 21st century you goons
holy shit maryland's is actually disgusting how do you rep that thing with a straight face
summary of poll options:

california: includes bear
maryland: dope as hell medieval shit
new mexico: dope as hell just general shit
ohio: shaped funny
oklahoma: that native pride
oregon: includes beaver
i like the california republic one because it reminds of the new california republic one
Quote by MinterMan22
holy shit maryland's is actually disgusting how do you rep that thing with a straight face

bringing a chain to this rumble
California, but I accidentally voted New Mexico. I also like Maryland and Mississippi.

Colorado, for such an awesome state, has a terrible flag
They're all complete shit

apart from Louisiana and Arizona

edit: actually just googled the Louisiana flag and it's shit too
Man, I'm from arizona and I think It's complete shit. We need like an animal or something on ours
real talk though the american flag is probably bottom 10 in the world for flags i mean get it together boys yr like the post mighty ducks era of the flag world jeez
Quote by Thrashtastic15
real talk though the american flag is probably bottom 10 in the world for flags i mean get it together boys yr like the post mighty ducks era of the flag world jeez

American flag isn't great but bottom 10 is unfair, it's still ahead of like the 50 countries that just use three horizontal or vertical stripes.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

yea its like harold ballard went and bought another classic look and then proceeded to shit all over it yet again
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
American flag isn't great but bottom 10 is unfair, it's still ahead of like the 50 countries that just use three horizontal or vertical stripes.

nah, those flags have aesthetics from sleek simplicity. yrs is just clunky and bad. yr like between turkmenistan and bosnia
Quote by Thrashtastic15
nah, those flags have aesthetics from sleek simplicity. yrs is just clunky and bad. yr like between turkmenistan and bosnia

Quote by Dreadnought
Colorado, for such an awesome state, has a terrible flag

Hey now
Quote by jakesmellspoo

beauty :')
Last edited by MinterMan22 at Nov 10, 2014,
It's like all the states were having a contest to see who can make the ugliest flags and Maryland obviously won, so Maryland has the best flag.

i was gonna make a thread for Best/Worst State Bird, but there are about 10 states who all have the Cardinal as theirs, and a few have chickens/hens.
Also Texas has a good flag which is easy to draw. In 7th grade we had to paint flags and my partner chose something with a really ****ing detailed bird and plants on it when we could've picked germany i h8 him.
Quote by guitarxo
Hey Wyoming has an animal on it too

So does Alaska.

#smartypants
california even though our bear is apparently extinct

Quote by RylanThePotato

Page 1 of 3