I have a Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter, and I use it for multiple songs I have written. But, the settings are different for every song. Is there some sort of device I can use to pre-set the settings on the pedal and easily switch between said presets for a concert? Or am I going to have to lean over and change the settings for every song? thanks in advance. ~
Either buy more PH-3s (or any other Phaser out there) or find a setting that works for all songs. You'll probably find that when recording in a studio you want very specific rate settings, but live you can get away with one, as the crowd aren't going to notice as you do.
sorry but the the other post is right. that pedalisn't designed for midi control so manually changing the settings is the only way. I'd suggest perhaps trying to design your set list so that you can play songs with the same or very similar settings together to cut down on having to change settings constantly. I'd also see if I could find a compromise setting that will do the trick for the most songs. I'm a phaser user myself but tend to set it one way.
how can i pay him back for his help that restored my broken home

i'm Dena from Dallas,Texas..i m here to seek people's advice...please serious people should comment on this post,cos i have been attacked severally on this same post...Here is my story..my husband left me and our daughter to live with another woman,i tried all i could to get him back but nothing worked,I read about PRINCE online who fix love problems and other problems like unemployment,pregnant problems,bad luck,money problem,healing and many more,i decided to contact him,and he told me what to do to get my husband back,he told me my husband will return to me in 3 days and it happened the way he said..since then we have been happy together,everything is smooth between us..I asked him what i can do to pay him back for his great work,he said i should give him what i feel like,I want you guys to advice me on what i can give him in return of his help to my family...Please serious advice only. you can text me +12144627851 if you have serious advice.or you can also write him on his personal email (prince.cocodu.spiritual.help@gmail.com)or visit him on website: http://dadaspiritualtemple.webs.com)or Tel; +(234)7089819060 for any solution, and you will be grad you did.. thank you for your time.
Maybe checkout something like the Eventide Modfactor or Strymon Mobius or Empress Phaser.
They have Midi control and tap tempo which would allow you to do what you want in one pedal.

However for the price of those you could probably get a couple of extra used Boss PH-3s (or similar)