Poll: Was the guy right to smack her?
Poll Options
View poll results: Was the guy right to smack her?
Yes
41 91%
No
4 9%
Voters: 45.
Page 1 of 5
lol

people are dumb

I lol'd at the white guy who ran at the end because the look on his face
All parties involved are dumb, but with what I've seen, I can't say I fault the guy. She hit him first, and completely unprovoked. Doesn't mean it's right that he hit back, but I can't say I think it was in the wrong.

That said, considering how quickly it escalates, smart money says there was a lot of shit that happened before the video starts that may change things.
Quote by necrosis1193
All parties involved are dumb, but with what I've seen, I can't say I fault the guy. She hit him first, and completely unprovoked. Doesn't mean it's right that he hit back, but I can't say I think it was in the wrong.

That said, considering how quickly it escalates, smart money says there was a lot of shit that happened before the video starts that may change things.
the entire video is on liveleak, easy to find

basically the female and her friends start picking on the 8ball guy, and it goes downhill

the camera man and his friend are just having a blast, ****ing hilarious
Last edited by behind_you at Nov 11, 2014,
Quote by behind_you
the entire video is on liveleak, easy to find

basically the female and her friends start picking on the 8ball guy, and it goes downhill

the camera man and his friend are ****ing hilarious

Just watched the full video instead of the little clip at the top of the article.

The guy doesn't react until she starts getting violent. When all she's doing is making fun of him and having a yelling session, he's grinning and laughing and just taking it, letting it wash off his back like any rational, reasonable person would. It's when she starts going after Camera Dude that he gets involved, and it's not until she actually hits him that he responds violently. Again, she instigated the conflict.

I never support a violent response unless a lethal or permanently maiming force is being threatened, so I really can't say I approve. But all the same, I can't say I fault him too much.

Also kudos to the passengers that get in the middle of it, separate everyone, and calm it down. Too many people just whip out a phone or laugh.
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Nov 11, 2014,
I'm sick of people thinking that because generally women are smaller than men than no woman can ever hurt a man and that all men are like the hulk compared to all women.

I'd rather nobody hit anyone, but this rule of "oh don't ever hit a woman!" is so ****ing stupid.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I'm sick of people thinking that because generally women are smaller than men than no woman can ever hurt a man and that all men are like the hulk compared to all women.

I'd rather nobody hit anyone, but this rule of "oh don't ever hit a woman!" is so ****ing stupid.

And that "rule" has probably given some women the audacity to hit men because of the "You aren't supposed to hit women" bullshit.
They think its wrong to hit women so some women think they can hit people without fear of being hit back.

I've amended that that rule to read "Never hit a lady".
A lady won't throw the first punch for no reason. Thats what a bitch does.
Bitches need hitting.

Self defense is another issue.

And that bitch saying "because you sound stupid" doesn't exactly sound like a MENSA candidate.

Regardless of gender, don't hit someone unless you can handle getting hit back.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Nov 11, 2014,
Don't hit anyone unless you want to be hit back. Simple

Edit: what he said.
Last edited by Paroxysm at Nov 11, 2014,
Quote by MadClownDisease

Besides that harassment done by a women is generally overlooked in all communities. There was a staged video where girl rages on his boyfriend, yelling calling him names and slapping repeadetly. By passers just give them awkward looks and even laugh. Opposed to that see this video where women is a stupid **** making fun of him and slapping him, people try to white knight when the guy strikes back.
Yeh, she deserved it. You hit someone you gonna get hit back. Don't run your mouth and don't throw the first punch if you can't handle a fight.
Not even gonna lie I lold thanks to cameraman and friends.

You can't just go harassing people publicly like that. She assaulted the camera guys and then the other guy she was harassing. Hope that slap was a rude awakening.

I'm still laughing
Yes and no. Yes, New Yorkers should fight each other more, but they should use lethal weapons, because there are too many New Yorkers.
She started it and got what she deserved.
But she'll probably run around and be like "RACISM! SEXISM!" and he'll get in trouble because welcome to the modern age.
According to the article in OP, the guy was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct (just like the other guy that got involved and the friend of the woman that started it). The woman herself was charged with felony assault and disorderly conduct.

That train sure had a lot of conductors on board.
Quote by snipelfritz
Like the rest of the white people in that video, I'm staying out of this one.

LMAO!
Quote by ultimate-slash
According to the article in OP, the guy was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault and disorderly conduct (just like the other guy that got involved and the friend of the woman that started it). The woman herself was charged with felony assault and disorderly conduct.

That train sure had a lot of conductors on board.
ngl I read "the woman was charged" as "the woman was hanged" and that made it a much more uncomfortable post to read
Quote by Banjocal
ngl I read "the woman was charged" as "the woman was hanged" and that made it a much more uncomfortable post to read

The New York justice system: Swift and drastic!
Finally, a comment section that gives me (some) faith in humanity. I know people who would go "He's so much stronger than her, he must be a coward." Basicly, I know some ****ing stupid people. I very strongly believe that a man should never hit a LADY. The women in the video is a bitch. If a bitch attacks you, fight back. If a lady attacks you, she's not a lady, so refer back to "if a bitch attacks you".
#worldstarhiphop.

Yeah she deserved it. Don't act like tough shit and expect to get through life unscathed.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Lol their male friend who jumped in got his shit wrecked.

Yeah he was super outclassed from the start 8ball dude was pretty effin big I gotta start lifting again in case I have to use the subway gotta stay fit man.
ooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit oooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOD OH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

and that is all i have to say about that
Quote by ErikLensherr
Lol their male friend who jumped in got his shit wrecked.

serves him right for actually going outside with a man bun under a hoodie
Page 1 of 5