When you and Ali are chilling at a coffee shop and you see a really cute girl that makes your heart melt and you tear up a little because she's so amazing and you're freaking out cause you want to talk to her but you're really really nervous so you ask Ali what to do:
Quote by Thrashtastic15

also memes r bad

also fuckity fockity zippity zoppity Bill Cosby, somebody should shoop-a-doop-a wop his pudding havin ass in jail
i guess i've been living under a rock or something because i had no idea bill cosby was all kinds of rapey
I was reading some of those and was thinking about making a thread about it.

Was wondering how making jokes about the women Bill Cosby raped makes you so much better than him.
Quote by TheChaz
Was wondering how making jokes about the women Bill Cosby raped makes you so much better than him.

Please don't prove rapture's user title correct.
Quote by Jon777
i guess i've been living under a rock or something because i had no idea bill cosby was all kinds of rapey

america values its idols more than its people
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Thrashtastic15

this is ali

This Is Men

more importantly, this is true
Quote by Jon777

same
Quote by snipelfritz
Please don't prove rapture's user title correct.

Just doing my best to stir shit up
I had no idea that Bill did that, I mean I was 10 at the time this all came to light so I wasn't even aware of who he was.... but what actually happened then? that article didn't really say much other than the girls story, any lawsuit or whatever? I mean after the whole Michael Jackson fiasco I would've thought that a similar thing would've happened to Bill

Apparently he filed under undisclosed circumstances or something, I dunno what that means exactly or if he's guilty or not. It took me far too long to find that though on that clickbait shitfest of a news website
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 12, 2014,