Page 1 of 2
This guy recently got his TV show commissioned and then cancelled by ITV2. I just watched an episode of his YouTube show and it's probably one of the worst things ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO1n70znXGA

The guy isn't particularly good funny or insightful and I just can't believe people find this crap funny or entertaining because I was just cringing the whole way through. I don't get it.

Plus misogyny etc.

Warning, this might give your brain some kind of disease
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Nov 11, 2014,
The show has been cancelled already. Is a thread necessary?

Seems anti productive idk
Quote by eGraham
The show has been cancelled already. Is a thread necessary?

Seems anti productive idk

I only bothered checking it out after it got cancelled this morning, close the tread if you want though idm
People just hate him because they can't hack his #LADness.
Quote by MinterMan22
top lad at shagging your mate's girlfriend for banter

i shagged yr mum all it cost me was a $20 tim card #banter
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Thread envy

Oh, I'm sorry you don't want to hold rapists accountable for their rapery.

You're all, "rapery? More like drapery. It's curtains for you." Amirite?
Quote by snipelfritz
Oh, I'm sorry you don't want to hold rapists accountable for their rapery.

You're all, "rapery? More like drapery. It's curtains for you." Amirite?

Exactly, we should kill all men to prevent rape. I'm glad you agree.
"Get a scent that's going to get my cock, battered for weeks".

He has such a way with words, what a romantic.
He's the Gordon Ramsay of British pussy.

That cvnts so dry, you'll need a salamander to get her wet ya posh giddy yit.
I've watched a few of these and now I hate being a young person in current day Britain and I want to have a long hot shower and then leave the country and never come back.

It's pretty pathetic people are being valued and judged on the amount of sex they get.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I've watched a few of these and now I hate being a young person in current day Britain and I want to have a long hot shower and then leave the country and never come back.

It's pretty pathetic people are being valued and judged on the amount of sex they get.

lol that shits everywhere tho
srsly, i'm judging you right now for the obvious low amount of sex you get.
Yeah but at least they'd have different accents and languages rather than saying words like "lads" "cheeky" "proper moist" "sweetheart" "gash" etc etc
I turned over to itv2 the other day when it was late and I was drunk and I honestly thought I imagined that show cause the piss taking seemed a bit too messed up, even for itv. think i got annoyed and changed the channel since, parody or not, he reminded me too much of every dipshit "lad" I've ever hung out with.

itv2 is pretty much the trashy tv channel in my books, and there are worse shows that they keep churning out. this guy just happened to go too far with a few of the joke.
lmao at the little bumper bit literally being the dude saying proper moist.
my days just watching the bit where they're getting the manicures

so much awkwardness it's unbelievable
Not seen the tv show, but seen a lot of his vines.

Mostly he's a bit of a dick, basically being a tool shouting at people (mostly women) and being fairly sexist and homophobic.

But also I'm not going to lie, there's the odd ones that are pretty hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um04fxS_2i4

Basically he's your standard bolshy lad - occasionally funny, but still mostly a bit of a tool.

I'm glad people opposed his show though, it's good to see people actually opposing this kind of crap and for their complaining to actually work.
Honestly his whole bit seems a parody in itself. Notice how if he's being a total shit, it seems fake and or staged.

16:06 is a good example. Obviously that's an actor taking his abuse, but it's for good reason. There are men out there who chum to no other at times. Ready to push their way past your personal space and gross you out. He's giving a fine and well staged parody of what to see for proper douchebags.

20:04 is another example of how he doesn't give advice on how to be a total shit. He knows that shit doesn't work, you just have to be able to press yourself in a conversation without looking, acting, and feeling like a total shit.

Also that kid looks exactly like one of my crusader kings 2 characters.
Look at him squirm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBt3fr5viAE

I suppose the whole thing could be considered a parody of the lad culture going around the 18+ guys of the UK right, but it's clear he is one of these lads and the programme is staged as an advice/makeover show instead of a mockumentary so no wonder he is getting crucified. The presentation is promotion of lad culture as opposed to degrading and laughing at it.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
He's completely retired the character now, it seems.

"Character"

I'm willing to bet a lot that's just how he acts all the time and now he's trying to get out of being a sexist wanker.
Page 1 of 2