Page 1 of 2
I'm at work and I have a raging headache and I know the strange cause of it. I haven't had milk in like two weeks. Is anyone here a milk drinker? Does anyone suckle the black and white teat?

The majority of people loose the ability to digest milk after the age of five, but many populations of people whose ancestors survived using livestock evolved to continue drinking it.

Also milk is very bad for you. Or good for you. Who knows these days.
The intestinal wall produces the enzyme lactase, which helps break down lactose into monomers by hydrolysis. People with lactose intolerance (around half of the adult population) sadly do not produce any lactase in the epithelial of their small intestines. This lowers the water potential of the intestine, causing water from the surrounding cells to move into it causing DIARRHOEA.
Quote by mickel_w
The intestinal wall produces the enzyme lactase, which helps break down lactose into monomers by hydrolysis. People with lactose intolerance (around half of the adult population) sadly do not produce any lactase in the epithelial of their small intestines. This lowers the water potential of the intestine, causing water from the surrounding cells to move into it causing DIARRHOEA.

Thank you, mickel_w!

And much more thanks to nature.
I drink milk often.

It's supposedly just a myth or whatever but I notice if I drink too much that I break out though.

Also it makes me not poop good.

But it's delicious
i drink milk all the time cuz it is delicious
i feel bad for lactose intolerant ppl for being objectively inferior
I drink a ton of milk daily. That's not including other dairy products I eat in gargantuan amounts like Greek yogurt and cottage cheese.

EDIT: by ton I mean it figuratively, not literally. I estimate I drink about 30 oz of milk a day
Last edited by E7#9 at Nov 11, 2014,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol @ humans drinking cow milk

Is you mum still feeding?

hmu
Quote by Dreadnought
I love milk.

Organic whole milk is a delicacy.

Agh. I need to go to the co-op and get some.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
but there ain't nothin funny 'bout drinkin milk from an almond boob

Almond milk ain't s***

edit: Does anybody remember that time the US sent a bunch of dehydrated milk to Africa trying to alleviate world hunger, but there's such a high rate of lactose intolerance it didn't do anything?
Last edited by snappedstrings6 at Nov 11, 2014,
I f*cking love milk, always have. Typically 2 glasses a day at lunch. Visiting my parents, I can drink over a litre a day.

Over here we drink more skimmed milk than the real kind and I'm cool with it.
i get my calcium from a tedious amount of pills i have to take every day to not die. if yr worried about it take some vitamin d and calcium pills bud.
I will consume milk-based products but milk on its own just doesn't do it for me
I eat a lot of cheese, mostly because it goes great with wine or beer but milk is only used for coffee when I have no cream, otherwise it's completely useless to me
I drink milk at least once a day. It may not be the best for me since I drink whole milk, but I don't care.
I love milk, but isn't it strange how we accept drinking cows milk but drinking breast milk is sort of faux pas.
I drink milk
from your mom
direct deposit yo
i don't drink milk

I like orange juice better
I only use it with coffee and the occasional cereal. Vanilla almond only. I did once go like four years not drinking any.
I grew up on soya because we were vegans (hippy health ideology not derpy moral reasons)

I just can't stomach straight cows milk.

I do however really enjoy milk products like cheese, cream and butter to the point where I'll happily digest any of those on their own if it's a really good one.

Other day I bought clotted cream to go with some apple strudel and had finished the strudel way before the cream and just kept eating spoonfuls of the cream every time I passed the fridge.
I still look at a cow and think "I wonder who the first person was who thought about milking a cow and how they came to that conclusion"

OT: I really like milk.
Quote by CaptainCanti
milk gives you like ****tons of calcium and shit

Broccoli gives you a fuckton more.

Doesn't mean I eat broccoli over drinking milk, though.
Quote by Fisheth24
I still look at a cow and think "I wonder who the first person was who thought about milking a cow and how they came to that conclusion"

Have you ever made love to a cow man?
Quote by Duffman123
Have you ever made love to a cow man?

Maybe some other UGer has, I swear I saw a thread about ****ing a furry a while ago, maybe they have some experience with it
Page 1 of 2