if Big Brother rang you up and asked you to take part in the next series

Page 1 of 2
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'd rather be on Survivor.

real talk id make it to the end on survivor simply due to the convenience and privilege my native skills would provide the white d-list celebrity wanna-be's
oh shit yeah survivor would be fun, I'd do it for cheap (Still gotta get paid, tv guys)
Quote by RylanThePotato
I'd rather be on Cash Cab

A girl I know and her friends were on Cash Cab, apparently you don't get to keep the cash they give you on the show but they send you a cheque for the full amount (ie if 3 people win $300 they send each person$300) a couple weeks later.
the whole point of the cash is so you can hide it from the taxman. what a dickmove from the show. should be be called Cheque Cab, right?

or

BACs Cab.

because no one uses cheques anymore what year is this, most countries are phasing out the things lol.

edit: oh usa doesn't call it bacs.

well

SWIFT Cab

or Wire Cab

or whatever.
I'd do it. But everyone on that show is so drama orientated I'd be all idgaf and they'd kick me off
i totally would, i love to stir shit and do things for a reaction, id have so much fun in that house
dumb thread because you have to send an application to get on the show.
Quote by Black Mustangs
A girl I know and her friends were on Cash Cab, apparently you don't get to keep the cash they give you on the show but they send you a cheque for the full amount (ie if 3 people win $300 they send each person$300) a couple weeks later.

this is actually the worst news ive heard all week
Quote by Thrashtastic15
-something something 1984-

gah, i can't think of anything clever to say relating to this book, someone else do it for me please
The fact that I know exactly what Fake Taxi is and don't have to google that makes me think that I need to reevaluate how I spend my free time
If I get a guarantee of at least 10,000 usd yeah.

Or if there's an open bar.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 12, 2014,
Quote by RylanThePotato
The fact that I know exactly what Fake Taxi is and don't have to google that makes me think that I need to reevaluate how I spend my free time

>_>
Quote by RylanThePotato

I had to look that up.

lol
Quote by RylanThePotato
Damn, this guy isn't a real taxi driver. Well, better make him eat my asshole

#priorities
only if i was terminally ill.

so i could kill everyone else in their sleep with a hammer.

think of the ratings!
Page 1 of 2