I have no discretionary funding
10 11%
Savings
12 13%
Somewhere else
6 7%
Voters: 90.
Page 1 of 3
Like your discretionary spending yo, where does it go.

If you're a teenager just put pot and crayons or whatever, this is mostly for people whose entire money supply isn't discretionary.

I have a ton of hobby, but most of the monthly/biweekly discretionary spending of my wife and I goes towards nice nights out, to restaurants, gastropubs, bars, or apothecaries in the area that we really like.
lots and lots and lots of food...I probably spend $400-500 on dining out every month lol

come to think of it I don't really spend consistently on anything else
Quote by Xiaoxi
lots and lots and lots of food...I probably spend $400-500 on dining out every month lol

buy the nice ingredients and dine in bud :-o
Quote by Xiaoxi

Probably that same amount with us, honestly. But I make much less than you I imagine lol
the last things i bought were circa survive tickets and the devil may cry collection

so usually its split between game shit and shows
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Nov 11, 2014,
Quote by Dreadnought
Probably that same amount with us, honestly. But I make much less than you I imagine lol

You're getting more mileage out of it then I assume...since it's for 2 people. I'm just one....

Quote by Thrashtastic15
buy the nice ingredients and dine in bud :-o

that happens occasionally too
Quote by Thrashtastic15
a lot of pot. many different kinds of pot.

i love to cook :-)

this mostly
I have no disposable income. Come to think of it, I have barely any income. The little money that I do have mostly goes towards clothes and the odd cider.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
no but for real eating out is pretty bad

your mum begs to differ :d
A mix of all that probably. Except for guitar stuff.

Mostly savings, bars and clothes.
lately, savings. but under normal circumstances, restaurants/bars. then a little music here and there. i'm reading books more than i used to, but still barely a blip.
Quote by ErikLensherr
your mum begs to differ :d

i didnt include yr mum because she isn't very expensive :-o
The only constant expenses I have are gas for my car and my gym membership. Other than that, I'm not a big spender these days.

I sporadically spend my disposable income on CDs, movies, and food.

I try to only buy shit I know I'm going to reuse, because it's happened often where I've bought stuff that I thought I wanted but find out that the novelty of purchasing said good wears off almost as soon as I get home from the store.

I'm more interested in accruing wealth through smart investment these days
Last edited by E7#9 at Nov 11, 2014,
I tend to go to bars and pay 300-500% markups for well liquors in mixed drinks and low quality domestic drafts that are half head.
Siphoned into a high interest savings account where it stays for approximately 1 week before I blow it all on plane tickets, unnecessary clothing and nail polish.

Mostly plane tickets though. I work really hard to fund amazing holidays.
I just moved into a job that actually gives me money left at the end of the month, but aside from saving for a house probably guitars and nights out with my fiancee
Save and then holiday. My fiancee and I have 3-4 holidays abroad each year so yeah.. that
Beer and making myself look pretty.

Get books ordered into the library so I can read whatever I want for free. I torrent music atm so that's saving me money, but will get into buying again when I have more income.
Food, I dine out too much. books and cinema card makes up the rest, and travel
Music gear mostly. That's mostly because everything is expensive and I just want too much stuff.
And on books and games.

Having a job and money is awesome.
comics
fancy alcohol
concerts
earphone stuff (audiophile-ish)
shoes
movies
fancy food (chocolates & patisserie especially)
Page 1 of 3