Bronze Strings? What are the differences?

I've been trying to figure out the different types of bronze strings out there, but I can't seem to find any consistencies.

80/20 Bronze: Is this 80% Copper/20% Tin or 80% Copper/20% Zinc? Or could it be both?
Phosphor Bronze: Is this always 92% Copper/8% Zinc?
Brass: Is this 80% Copper and 20% Zinc?

Are there any other major bronze types of strings that I should know about?

Please help....

Thank you.
I've been trying to figure out the different types of bronze strings out there, but I can't seem to find any consistencies.

Most of the guitar strings on the market are not made by the manufacturer whose name is on the pack. They’re bought in bulk from wire and string manufacturers before being packaged and sold. So most guitar strings are just made of whatever was available at the time of the last big buy, and what is available varies based on pricing and availability of metals on commodities markets. If you want consistency you need to find a manufacturer that makes its own strings and ask them if they keep the materials consistent. D’Addario and Dunlop make their own, I’m not sure who else does.
Most 'bronze' strings are actually made of brass (copper + zinc) The usual ratios of copper to zinc are;

Bronze: 80/20
Brass: 85/15
Phosphor Bronze: 92/8 + a little phosphorus

This isn't always the case so you'll probably have to check each manufacturers website for more information.