Hi, guys! Just finished this song that i've been trying to get done since some time ago!

https://soundcloud.com/isa-cw/gspoken-arson-demo-version20/s-rErdf

As always c4c
Let the feedback cooooome
Just waiting for my vocalist to get some screams and clean vocals, i'll make sure to update you guys. This song is meant for my new band (:

Thanks for listening

UPDATE:
Well, this is going to be my band's debut song as soon as we get a vocalist in the band

This was my last song i posted in here, feel free to check it out if you havent.
https://soundcloud.com/isa-cw/el-arsonista-20
Last edited by isaimeph at Dec 13, 2014,
I had to listen to my favourite Animals as Leaders track afterwards for comparison, and didn't really find anything off track. AAL's drum machine sounds a bit different but I can't tell which one is better!

Is this 100% home made? If so, it's hard to believe! The sounds are very clear an distinguishing - excellent job in eq-ing and mixing!

Nice Wake Up lead gtr ripoff in the intro/chorus.
Wait wait wait haha why did youhad to listen to AAL again? Haha
Yes, sir! Amd you would be surprised at how cheap it is.it goes
Guitar - zoomG5 - cubase. And done haha
Buying a zoomg5 gives you a free cubase 6 copy(not full version) which is good anyways
And it works as a Interface too so yeah. All for 399 i think.
Would recommend every day for amateurs in recording at home like me. (:
Drums are addictive drums which are free. I mean i totally paid for them
Guitar tone is all zoomg5 amp modeler. Tho im using a 1.5k PRS haha that may help

I reaaaaally dont know what song are you saying at the end tho
Wake up? I went with more of a meshuggah's bleed guitar feel. That circular sound staying in
The same fret but bending and realising

Thanks for listening!
I swear im not here to promote zoom haha
What are you mixing on?

Track is good if ya ask me, but production isn't great.
Muddy, and it lacks a shit ton of high end.
Quote by Spambot_2
What are you mixing on?

Track is good if ya ask me, but production isn't great.
Muddy, and it lacks a shit ton of high end.

Cubase 6 le and thanks! I'd definetly agree about the mudyness and high end.
I'll try to bring it up a bit more next time tho i dont know what can i do about the mudyness right now
Quote by Br0c00ler
Great song! Nothing bad to comment haha

Thanks! I'm glad you like it !
Quote by kyladie
I guess it's not the price, but how you use it!

Cmon, don't pretend you haven't watched Matrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wauzrPn0cfg

I don't know, i've been using zoom for the past years and the last product i had by them wasnt as good as this one haha

But yeah, its all about how you use what you got.

and! OOOOH THAT SONG hahaha
i swear i didnt even thought about it, also. That song is in Matrix? Haha i never knew. The first one came out when i was 6 man xp
I thought more about this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik
Quote by isaimeph
Cubase 6 le
Sorry, I meant what speakers or headphones.
Quote by Spambot_2
Sorry, I meant what speakers or headphones.

This may big a part of the bad mix! Haha
I used to mix with some Senheiser Headphones, really solid headphones.
long story short; my dog chew on them so im left with some M-Audio BX5a monitors
Very awesome song. The mix is clean and the guitar/bass tone dances the line of being very clear but not overly artificial sounding. I really enjoyed the song as it progressed and appreciated the atmospheric bends and clamour of the guitars while the rhythm danced around. As a big BTBAM fan, I always appreciate the chill, spacey break before a harder, more syncopated section.

Overall, yeah...you're very talented. Thanks for sharing.
Quote by relowe
Very awesome song. The mix is clean and the guitar/bass tone dances the line of being very clear but not overly artificial sounding. I really enjoyed the song as it progressed and appreciated the atmospheric bends and clamour of the guitars while the rhythm danced around. As a big BTBAM fan, I always appreciate the chill, spacey break before a harder, more syncopated section.

Overall, yeah...you're very talented. Thanks for sharing.

Well, i0m a big BTBAM fan myself so! Haha They're a big influence of course (:
Such amazing musicians.
And thats, its all about the progress haha

Thanks for listening, glad you liked it!
Great song! Tight guitar playing. I agree that the mix is a bit dark sounding. Increase the higher frequencies with a high shelf. If that sounds to overshyped just try the guitars. Either way there should be a quick fix. Its got all the elements of a djent song. Nice work. Here's a link to my song if you can please review it https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1661427
Quote by 13Trivium13
Great song! Tight guitar playing. I agree that the mix is a bit dark sounding. Increase the higher frequencies with a high shelf. If that sounds to overshyped just try the guitars. Either way there should be a quick fix. Its got all the elements of a djent song. Nice work. Here's a link to my song if you can please review it https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1661427

I'll try with the high shelf since the guitars sound clear enough for my taste and i dont think they need to be EQ again xp

Thanks! You guys rule btw! haha sounds really cool
great tone, great recording quality too - i wish my tracks could sound close to that good...

some tasteful use of dissonance, too. cool chords, progressions and sounds, in general.

a lot of your riffs would sound better with a little more gain (that's just my personal taste though). i guess my music often ends up getting hidden behind high gain settings so kudos to you!

one thing i'd suggest you try would be to maybe take the leads in a different direction (at times it sounds like your using the same/similar settings you used to record your rhythm tracks - although my ear is a little rusty) - maybe either use a different pickup or aim for clarity as apposed to attack when it comes to amp settings - think intervals, i guess. it works as is though.

looking forward to hearing it with vocals!