I got this guitar in late '90.
Should someone help me find exact model, year and approximate price?
Thanks
The other sites I have seen this guitar on all date it to 1994. I can't tell of they're all the same guitar- they all LOOK the same- or if this was a promotional guitar produced this way...autographs included.
I don't think there was a promotional series with hand made autographs. There is no information at all on the net i could find.
ok... found it at ebay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1994-Fernandes-Telecaster-signed-by-ZZ-Top-from-Antenna-tour-/321490177297
sold for US$ 599,99
Description:
For your consideration, this Japanese made 1994 Fernandes Telecaster signed by ZZ Top from the Antenna tour. Guitar is in great condition but it has been played. A small bit of the autograph has been rubbed off the pickguard slightly from being played. There is one very small ding on the side of the neck (see close-up). The neck is straight and the frets are in great shape. This guitar isn't just a wall hanger for display in your basement man cave, it actually plays. Comes in the original gig bag. US SHIPPING ONLY. BUYER PAYS $50.00 SHIPPING. NO RETURNS.

I was worng, it is really a '94 limited edition for Antenna tour signed by the band.
found another

http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/ZZ_TOP_Fernandes_Tele__Antenna_Tour_1994__54772778.htm

sold for US$2190,00

It is a limited edition. Stockholm hard rock cafe has one and is listed in top 10 memorabilia treasures on display at that hard rock cafe.

It seems that those guitars were made to promote the Antenna Tour, signed and distributed to some radio stations and magazines. One of them is with me since '97.
Sorry to hijack the thread, but how would I post pictures without them going massive like this?
Quote by conanwarrior
Sorry to hijack the thread, but how would I post pictures without them going massive like this?

Re-size.

Quote by conanwarrior

Wrap them in spoiler tags(far right button on the post editor) so that it's like
picture here
Quote by conanwarrior

Resize them before posting them.

Anyway, OP, just email the serial number to Fernandes customer service and they can probably tell you what it is.